View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Abomasum
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
She had difficulty finding friends...I find that fact really difficult to believe. An adorable girl like Delia would have found a couple of nice girls to sit with. She was cute, didn't have purple hair, stood up to Miss Violet (that would have earned her respect and a following).
Oooh, no that does happen. It happened to me. And I was an adorable, strong-minded little girl, I don't mind saying so, and I had difficulty finding friends when I came to school. It only takes all the other kids already knowing each other, really. My hair wasn't purple, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
I would just say, for future reference, even if people have already kind of said what you want to say: say it again. That's totally what I do when I'm not first. The whole point of the thing is for everyone to give their thoughts, so it's not a big deal if anyone is repeating. Heck, if I didn't repeat people's points, I'd barely post at all!
Repeating others isn't really my thing... I don't like to do that. I like to repeat myself... but others... I could just agree, though, if you want me to. I just think agreeing is not productive and thus completely unnecessary, not a person of big words, if I have nothing imortant to say... I prefer to shut up. Except if it's late in the night. Like now. Bye!

Last edited by Abomasum; 04-19-2009 at 05:54 PM