View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:46 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

The only major problem with Magilla I had was that I could never actually buy him as a bully, even a grade three or four bully. His insults were awful, he wasn't even that big and he was not scary at all, and in fact actually looked scared of Delia at times! Now, we know that Delia can throw one heck of a punch, but he sure didn't know that!

Quote:
Sorry, I have been quiet.... I watched "The Great Dr. Brown" a few days ago, but when I came back online everything had already been said.
I would just say, for future reference, even if people have already kind of said what you want to say: say it again. That's totally what I do when I'm not first. The whole point of the thing is for everyone to give their thoughts, so it's not a big deal if anyone is repeating. Heck, if I didn't repeat people's points, I'd barely post at all!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood