View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:55 AM
skycloud86
New Fan

A World Not Seen
By skycloud86

Summary: What if Nina wasn't the mole? Major scenes in the first three seasons - Jack vs Mole
Rated: PG-13
Characters: Jack/Tony/Nina/Kim
Chapter Five: Finale

Kim? What the hell you doing, Kim? This is not your place or your business, so unless you want to die, I suggest you leave. I don't wanna have to shoot you, but I will!

Tony had been cornered by Kim in the very room where her mother had died, and now they were facing each other, guns drawn. Kim's fearful blue eyes met Tony's anxious brown eyes, and Kim wondered if she had made a mistake in flooking for him. As they stood there, Jack came around the corner, and realised what he had to do.

No, Tony, you won't take Kim as well!

As Tony fell to the floor, Kim turned around shocked and saw her father. Jack begged her to leave, to be safe away from the murderer of her mother and, as she reluctantly left, Jack turned his attention to Tony.

So, this is the end for our saga, Jack? You kill me, slay the monster, and you get to live on? Don't be so sure that when you kill me, that you'll have rid yourself of me, because I gotta tell ya, Jack, I don't think you'll ever get rid of me.

Jack stared at Tony for a minute or two, and he felt anger rise. He wanted his revenge, but he also knew that Tony was vital to the investigation. Deciding to give Tony a chance to save himself, at least temporarily, he asked if he had any more information and, whenm Tony said he hadn't, he knew that the end was coming. He noticed that Tony was still apart from his arm, which was slowly inching towards his gun. Realising that Tony would not go down without a fight, he stepped forward and, almost on cue, Tony's eyes widened with shock. Jack didn't hesitate and he ended the games by firing three vengeful bullets straight into Tony's body. As the smoke rose gently, Jack crouche down near Tony's body, and said goodbye.