View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter Five: It's a new life well sort of.
It's been two weeks since we been in Ft. Worth.
Jake got a job at auto supply store.
I got my first pay check in waitessing.
Betty Lou is helping us moving in to our little apartment,
Life can be great without your parents bugging you about your boyfriend.
Nessie was laying on the air matress in the blanket overheating. Jake's body heat wasn't like a normal human being body temperature. She was getting ready for work, Nessie went downstairs to check the mail box for mail. There was a letter from Alice and Jasper Hale. Nessie ran upstair into the kitchen to make some breakfast for Jake and her, before they went to work. She opened the letter.
Dear Renesmee,
Your mother and father are worried about you. Don't worry I didn't tell them about my vision of you getting to Jake Black. As you know, Uncle Jasper and I are in South Carolina, even though it is sunny out and our skin glitters in the sunlight. I want you know this Renesmee, I can help you and Jake out , if the press come in and then you and Jake have to run away again and start over. Renesmee, you are true Cullen, you can live your life away from your parents. I got to go, it's rainning out , Jasper is getting hungry for deer. I wish you luck my little niece.
Love,
Auntie Alice.
Nessie was crying when Jake came in the kitchen. "Is Betty coming to pick you up for work or I'm going to take to work." He asked her, "Do you want me to make breakfast Nessie." She looked at him, "Aunt Alice wrote me. She is rooting for us to live our own lives." Nessie went to Jake and held him, "My parents are worried about me, she had a vision that we would run away, but you know my aunt's visions, they aren't right." Nessie sat down on the chair, "No Betty said she would pick me up for my shift." She went to the bathroom to take a shower. Jake was thinking when I will get into her pants since we been married.

Forks....
Bella was swing on the porch. She was reading 'The Merchant of Venice' to herself. She used to read this book to Nessie before Bella tucked in Nessie for bed. Edward was playing on his piano. He was playing Nessie's Lullaby to himself. The phone rang, Bella picked it up, it was Billy Black. He was worried about Jake and Nessie's action as well. He was coming over before Sam Uley came over to bitch Bella and Edward out on vampire and werewolf relationships. Edward put himself on guard for Sam and other werewolves. Bella was stressed out enough, she didn't want a war with Sam and the other werewolves.

Ft. Worth...
Nessie was almost done with her shift in the diner. She was tired, Nessie was sitting on the stool on the bar. Betty Lou was worried about her. "Vicki, I think you're pregnant." the older woman told the younger woman, "I can take you down to the clint to get a test." Nessie looked at Betty Lou. "Betty I'm still a virgin. I haven't got to the making love part of marriage part yet." Nessie went on, "Jake's been fighting in his sleep and he get way too warm for me to lay besides him to play around with him." Betty Lou put a rag down on the counter, "Oh I though you was having a little Jake or Vicki." Then she finished up cleaning the counter, "Y'all try to get into the sack together." Betty left to go into the kitchen. Nessie was happy for Betty for the advice, She don't know if she can have babies; because, she was half human and half vampire. Jake was a werewolf, maybe she can or can't have children. She decided to write to Aunt Alice back with the question in mind.

Forks...
Leah and Billy, with his wheelchair , was rolling down the path to Cullen's cottage. Seth was already there on guard with Edward."Look Bells, Sam didn't know until Emily told him about Nessie's and Jake's disappeance weeks ago." Billy told Bella, "I'm worried about a werewolf and half human half vampire girl running around the country, or even making half human, half vampire and half werewolf children in the world." Leah and Seth nodded at Billy. They knew where Nessie and Jake were going to, and where they are staying at now. The Clearwater kids were lying to Sam and everyone about the whereabouts of Jake and Nessie. They want to keep it a secret. Even if it cost a war between vampires and werewolves again.