View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:40 AM
AshlynDenae
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
Paul, my opinion on that question is that it was a code. Ilana and Bram must have come with a whole team of people on the plane. But for security reasons they might not have known who's involved in whatever they're about to pull off. So whoever employed them must have given them a secret question, which if the other person answers correctly, it would mean that he/she is a part of their conspiracy or whatever they are on the island to do. My guess is that they're Charles Widmore's people. It's just like the question Desmond asked of Locke in Season 2 " What did one snowman say to the other?" It was designed to be answered correctly only by Desmond's replacement for the Swan hatch.

As for what is the answer to the question "What lies in the shadow of the statue?", my guess is Jughead.

Where did you see this Bram guy amongst the Dharma inductees? I don't recall.
I agree completely with you. I think it's a code just like the Dharma snowman code, and the "statue" element of it is mostly just the producers trying to throw us off.

My only problem is that if they're working for Widmore, you'd think they would rather Sayid NOT be on the island, so why would Ilana forcefully bring him?

This is eerily reminiscent of last season with the freighters.