View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Edward_Bella1988
Supreme Fan

Chapter 8: And the Baby makes 3
I was watching the ocean move in and out on the shoreline.
It was so beautiful.
Knowing something was going to change my life.
I hate this part now.

Leah was getting packed to go back to Forks after a nice honeymoon with Jake. He was waiting for her to get done with packing. Jake was making some time with the fact she was late getting up this morning. "Mrs. Black, get your ass in gear, or the plane is going to leave with out you." he yelled into the room for her to hurry, "Leah..." She was hanging out in the bathroom looking for her hair brush. "Jake.... Hold on found it." She was holding her red hair brush. Jake was leaning in the doorway. "Hurry dear." He smacked her ass with his hand. "Grrrr Jake I though you was tired from yesterday and this morning." Leah told her husband. Jake nodded and they headed to the plane to go home to Forks.

Edward and Bella were waiting at the airport for Leah and Jake to get home from their honeymoon. Bella was pacing back and forth over again, until it drove Edward crazy. They had Nessie with them too. She was holding her father's leg while waiting for Jake to come home with toy for her. "Jake promise he would bring home a toy for me dad." Nessie shook her father's leg, "I wonder what it is a new doll or book about Grandma Esme Island." Edward beamed down at his daughter,"Nessie you can wait when you get home to open it." He told her quietly. Bella was going nuts. "Leah and Jake should be back by now." she sucked some air into her mouth, "I need to calm down now." Edward and Nessie shook their head at Bella. Then Nessie saw Jake and Leah in the back ground, "Jakeyyyyyyy," she shouted while she was running towards them, "I miss youuuu!" Jake caught her and hugged her, "Leah and I got something for you when we go to the apartment." Jake told the little girl in his arms. Leah smiled at Nessie, "You are going to like it." Nessie was smiling during the drive to Leah and Jake's apartment. "Nessie Cullen, we have a gift for you." Nessie clapped her hand together,"It's a new puppy." Leah announced to Nessie. Bella stood up, "Where did you get the puppy at Leah?" She asked Leah. Jake looked at Bella, "Bella we got the puppy at LA, Leah asked go to Los Angeles for a couple of hours." Leah shook her at Jake and Bella,"Nessie needs animal to hang out with as long her half human is more than her half vampire control with a pet." Bella agreed to it. The Cullens and the puppy left the apartment.

Leah was washing herself in the tub when Jake walked into the bathroom. "Is there room for two Leah." he asked her, "I want to share a bath with you." Leah stood up at him, "Maybe but I'm just getting out of the tub now." Leah told Jake in bathroom, "I'm not feeling like myself now." She left Jake hungry for some love making.

The next day, Leah went to the drug store for a pregancy test. She was worried about having a baby. Leah was late for her period. She got what she needed and checked out of the store. Bella was waiting at the apartment for Leah to came back with her test. "Okay you're back, let's go to the bathroom." Bella insisted, "Let's see if the baby makes three." Leah followed Bella into the bathroom. They were waiting patiencely for the test results to come. "It's a positive, Leah." Bella announced to Leah, "You're having a baby." Leah passed out on the floor. "Baby I'm not ready yet I don't think Jake is ready for a baby." Leah panicked, "I don't know anything on child care like you or my mom does, but I'm going to learn about it anyways." Bella helped Leah back on to her feet. How Leah was going to tell Jake, she's pregnant with her first child.

Jake came home from his father's place in La Push. Bella baking a cake for Bella and Nessie's Birthday Party at cottage on Saturday. "Something wrong Leah." he asked her, "You were moody this morning." Leah nodded, "Nothing is wrong Jake," she told him, "I'm just having a baby." Jake dropped everything from his hands, "A baby Leah," he walked over to her and held her stomach, "Are you sure the test was wrong?" he went on, "A baby wow I'm going to a father." Leah nodded and shook her head, "Yes I'm going to be a mother." She hugged him, "Hold on Jake bathroom." Leah ran to the bathroom to puke. Jake nodded and went to the bathroom to help her out. A baby makes three now Jake thought.

At the birthday party, Jake was smiling along with Leah. Charlie and Sue were looking at them. Leah got up from her seat, "Mom and everyone," she announced, "I'm having a baby." Alice was shocked along with Rosalie. Edward shook Jake's hand, "You're going to be a great father Jake." Edward told Jake, "Children now." Leah reminded herself she was going to a mother in seven months. Suddenly, Rosalie jumpped at Leah, "I guess you can babies, Leah." Rose told Leah, "I will say this Good Luck with the dirt diapers." Rose left in a hurry from the party. Jake went to his wife, "I can't wait to see what the baby is a boy or a girl." He told her, "Leah what's wrong?" Leah looked at her husband, "Just sick and wanting to go home" Leah hugged Jake. He took her home. Leah layed down on the bed, she was sick. Jake told him it was morning sickness.

Bella came over to the apartment, Leah was getting up. "Just morning sickness normal." Leah told her friend, "It's just nothing for me to do about it, the doctor said it was stop in time." Bella hugged Leah, "It's okay to be sick Leah." Bella told Leah with her arm around her. Leah nodded at Bella, "I'm hoping for a girl." Leah told Bella in a hope tone of her voice. Jake came home with both women looking at him. "She's going to be okay Jake." Bella told her best friend, "I don't think she's going to die." Jake smiled at Bella, "Thanks Bella." He told her, "Leah's going to be okay mother to our little girl or boy." Bella turned and hugged Jake, "Welcome Jake." Bella left the apartment in high hopes for a girl. Leah sat besides Jake, "What the next seven months will bring for us?" she asked Jake. He nodded at her, "Well my dear," as he picked her up to take into the bedroom,"A wonderful time planning picking names if it's a girl or boy." Leah kissed him on the cheek. "I hope so too." As he layed her down on the bed. Jake got on the other side of the bed. He turned off the light on the stand. They slept against each other knowing that next seven months from now they won't be getting so much time sleeping in a bed.

In the next chapter, I will go though Leah's pregancy quickly. Reply if you want Leah to have a girl or boy.