View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 11:21 PM
mandypandy1981
Dedicated Fan

Eppisode 5.12 Come Home
My Review

Ok well this eppy has been a hard one to review. The eppy was just an ok eppy. I loved all the JJ goodness but felt something was missing. I found the Inn stuff kinda boring tonight though Michele and Kirk did liven things up a bit. I loved the damn athon wityh Luke. Lorelai, and Lane I thoguht it was funny. I thoght Lane looked good with out her glasses but it was alittle strange but still I liked it. Logan and Rory where alittle bla today I thought there would be alittle more it seems like Logan wanted to ask Rory to the party but just lost his nerve. I loved how the little boy yelled at Zach at the new year thing very funny, but I was like Zach "if i beat the crap out of this kid do you think anyonw will mind" lol. Ok what was with Kirk him being at the Inn did not make any since to me. I am glad Richard and Emily are getting back together. I liked how Richard was jelous of Simon lol. And the talk at Friday night dinner was fun I thought it was funny how Lorelai acted scared about going up stares. And then when she was holding the dresses infron of her looking at the merrior she looked so cute. I am totly pissed at Emily gee I knew she was a bitch but wow the way she talked about GeGe I just wanted to slap her. I give this eppy 3 stars out of a possible 5 because I felt the eppy was lacking something. But I will rewatch it a few more tiem s and write another review if I turn out to be wrong and its just my mood today but here is my thought of tonight. I am now super exited for next weeks eppy it looks fun so I can't waite.