View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 10:04 AM
MAKRO
Part-Time Fan

Since we're speculating on possibilities for Jake's sinister secret (and I believe he has one), did anyone notice that when Nina said "Are you sure you don't have kids" when Jake was treating Sam during The Reflex, he never answered the question?
Speaking of possible foreshadowing:
1) Bright to move out? This would be a good storyline. But, if he truly wanted to establish his independence, would he accept financial support from his folks? I'm not sure if an entry level file clerk's salary would support him. But he could have a roomie. How about Hannah? Good story potential, but I'm guessing no. But, I definitely see him moving out somehow. It would be a perfect place for him, Hannah, Amy and Ephram to interact.
2) Delia's next passion? Is it gymnastics? Soccer? Or maybe something like art? Does her current antipathy toward Dougie mean that he's her next boyfriend?
3) I mentioned this on another thread, but what about Ephram's Season 1 "I don't see how anyone could just give up a baby"?
4) I thought momentarily that Amy talking about going off the Pill meant something, but Thank God that didn't happen. I couldn't stand another pregnancy drama, unless it involved Rose perhaps. Maybe as a result of their getting it on during The Reflex?
5) What about Hannah talking wistfully about finding that certain someone while gazing at a clueless Bright? Would a relationship with Bright keep her on the show? She could certainly help him get his life back on track. But, without Amy around next fall (college), I'm not seeing it.
Just a few mid-week bits to chew on.....