View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 02:29 AM
SpySyd
Master Fan

Quote:
I also noticed how Hannah was totally watching Bright during all of this. Hannah so loves Bright! Hopefully something will transpire between these two because they have huge potential in the romance department.
I noticed and....I agree.She's totally into him....something's bound to happen!

-Loved the opening scene.

-Jake/Nina-I find them ubber cute I love Jake and I hope nothing from his past's gonna come up coz I'm tired of all the drama.

-Andy/Amanda-I know it's wrong and it obviously can't end up well,but they DO have a lot of chemistry together.I loved their last scene,when they started talking about their day.

-Delia-Vivien really surprised me when Delia started to talk about her mom and how she needed her....that was great acting!

-Delia/Amy-Just the kind of scenes that make you remember why you love this show.It was casual, yet important to Delia....really great scene.

-Harold/Amy- Harold was right all along about Amy panicking.That really was it but I thought it was [as usual with Amy's storylines] very well done.

-Ephram/Amy-Just perfect.These two have a lot of things to figure out on their own but I hope they'll stick together through it all.

Overall,it was a good episode.The kind that makes me love the show.