View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 11:45 PM
Maggie aka Sarah
Passionate Fan

Vicki: Thank you for posting the pics from the August 2000 party at the Key Club. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here is what I wrote in my party report about what happened while the actors were on stage:

Near the end of the party the cast came on stage, along with Kevin Kelly Brown and Jason Katims and spoke to us and thanked us very, very nicely for our campaign to save the show and how Roswell had the best fans and they appreciated us, etc., etc. Oh yes, there was a certain amount of misbehaving by the guys of Roswell while they were on stage..... basic attention getting stuff in a playful and semi-competivie manner.

But if it was a competition.... Jason won. Why? Just a little trouble controling his jeans, T-shirt and grey boxers. Giggle...... Jason was hilarious. I was watching from right against the rail of the first balcony and had a great view of the stage. Jason spoke first on stage alone and then the whole cast, as well as Jason Katims and Kevein Kelly Brown, came out and spoke a few words one by one. I was listening to the others, but for some reason I kept on glancing back at Jason. Then all of a sudden he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and they went South, while his top mangaged to go North. Nice flash of Jason tummy and grey boxers. I thought at first that that occurance was an accident, but then similiar things just kept on happening, while his grin was getting bigger and bigger. I think he was trying to give the whole room a series of heart attacts!!!! He was also surveying the crowd like he was checking out people's reactions. I have heard that people with theatre experience often have the ability to focus on people in the crowd in a manner that one feels like the person on stage is looking directly at them. Well I think that I had that experience. One of the times that Jason's attire seemingly developed a mind of it's own and felt like showing off Jason's scrumptious bod, I had the feeling that he was looking up at the balcony directly into me eyes and smiling. THUD!!!!! I get palpatations, or something, everytime I think of that image.

Maggie