View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Mamasita
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] That was great ML! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What I wouldn't give to have seen JB on stage hamming it up for the audience. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You really have to love the guy. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] After reading what you said about him being engulfed by that rude group of "fans", I can now see why he's so concerned with guarding his privacy. Poor JB! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] He's such a sweetie and it only takes a few fans to ruin it for him and all those who really care for him.

Had to laugh when you were describing Nick and looking down at the top of his head. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He must have taken mega doses of growth hormone to sprout up by Sunday. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm so glad Jim O enjoyed himself. He seems like a really nice guy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And ML, you and Mr. Bill! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Very cozy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm an Aries, too so I guess we also would have hit it off. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's hard to believe it's been three years. The good old days. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] At least you have some wonderful memories. I'm still waiting for mine. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for your comments re my Behr Hunt. It was fun and meeting JB would have been the icing on the cake but there's still a chance. I'd love to go to Sundance. I have to see what I can work out. I won't be able to afford to take in any of the venues but just being there would be such a treat. I have an internship at that time and I can take it anywhere I please. They must have museums there, eh? Must go net surfing to find out more info. I really wanted to go to Mexico but maybe I can split my placement and go to 2 different places. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Oh now I'm getting excited. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Must find out more info. [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Thanks ML. You've inspired me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ Dee ~
Obsessed JB fan #127