View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 PM
chasin' the wind
Master Fan

Sorry it took me so long to update... It's not much, but it's something.

Quote:
Back in their bedroom, Jane was awoken when the sun cast a beam of light through the curtains that fell right across her eyes. She stirred and turned over onto her side, hoping to see her husband lying next to her. Like every other morning, he had already gotten up, but this morning there was something very special left in his place. She brought her nose to the petals of the rose and smiled as she breathed in the pleasant aroma. After gathering up the flower in her hand, she got out of bed and headed into the dining room. When she saw Michael sitting in his chair, she went over to him and kissed him softly on the temple.

Putting down the paper, he smiled and said, “Good morning.”

She smiled down at him warmly and then glanced out the windows.

“Come here,” he told her, putting down the paper and motioning for her to sit on his lap.

She looked at him flirtatiously and sat down. He smiled his signature and slowly brought his lips to hers. Jane leaned forward and kissed him back very passionately. He welcomed the act by placing his hands gently on her back and pulling her closer to him. She slowly pulled away and smiled at her husband. After getting up off of his lap, she headed into the kitchen and asked, “What would you like for breakfast?”

Michael got up and followed her over to the sink and then inquired, “I was so good that I deserve a hot breakfast?”
I'll probably have a lot of inspiration after tomorrow because a Ted/Mary movie is coming on.