View Single Post
Old 01-21-2005, 10:42 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I guess you don't need perfect hands for the tuba.. I think you need, most of all, outstanding lung capacity, though.

Regarding Monday's episode. I re-watched it again last night, and on first viewing of the last scene, the "make up" scene, between E/A, I was very disappointed by the lack of physical contact.. I thought even a hug or quick peck would have been nice.. However, after watching it again last night, I've changed my mind. Their "look" to each other was more than sufficient for that scene. Their look was filled with intimacy! First off, they gazed into each other's eyes and lingered there for a split second, and it was such intense eye contact and deep level of love that I felt between these two that was so real and compelling. Yeah, that "look of love" was mighty powerful and I loved every minute of it. Great stuff. Again, it's all about the subtle but amazingly powerful things between these two that make me hopelessly love this couple.

I think the reason after first viewing that I never noticed how powerful they looked at each other in that end scene was because I was watching it with a sense of tension as I didn't really know what was going to transpire, so I just more or less, listened to the words. But, during second viewing, the anxiety was over and I knew what was going on, so I watched it for "everything" and that's where I picked up on, once again, the brilliant acting of Greg/Emily, as they literally developed intimacy between their characters without having to "physically" do so.

I will never get over how much chemistry these two have together. It's unreal. Perfection.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-21-2005 at 10:50 AM