View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 AM
L41482
New Fan

Chapter 8- 14

Here's follow up chapters. This post will be longer then the others. LOL so I have to say sorry this is what happens when bored can't go to work cause of being snowed and trapped in. God do I hate blizards LOL well enjoy and please give feed back.
Lindsee

Chapter eight - Googling Robert

Lindsee had spent nearly forty-eight hours with Robert, still did not know or felt like she knew him. She didn’t exactly have enough time to be able to squeeze in all the important must need to know information. She sat in her room on her bed with her laptop on feeling and acting like a paranoid woman. She couldn’t believe she was about to Google information on Robert in order to obtain pointless, must know information. Ok maybe now was a good perk she slept alone in her own room.

It seemed quiet, maybe Robert went out with friends. He probably had noticed she was on her laptop earlier trying to work on the column. She really hadn’t said a word ever since they got back from Robert’s apartment his words about how he was not Orlando still echoed through her brain. Ok he had a point, he wasn’t Orlando, but he had lied to her at first. Mandy and Ashley thought she had totally lost it after she had agreed to the false thirty day marriage.

Lying at the start of any marriage was not exactly the right way to start the new union she admitted to herself, thus had to do what a girl had to do google her husband. It took her a good hour to find out the most basic of information that she needed to know on Robert, birthday, favorite food and movies and such. She seemed bit impressed by some of his movie choices one she had in common. She still needed to talk to him and be seen with him. She still had to meet his friends and family even if she would only be in the picture for another twenty-eight days.

It was near one when Lindsee decided to turn in for the night. She was about to turn off her lamp when she heard the front door downstairs open and close followed by a few male voices. One belonged to Robert. The other was a male English voice.
“So where’s Lindsee?” the unknown voice asked while Lindsee had slipped out of bed to walk down the hall to head downstairs.

“Maybe asleep, or working on her column. I just left her alone to do whatever she needed to do. Told her I was going out.” They both looked up as Lindsee stood at the top of the stairs dressed in her pajamas. “Oh Lindsee I’m sorry did we wake you?”

“Oh no I was already up. I heard you come in and thought I’d say good night.”

“Oh. Lindsee this is my best friend Tom Sturridge.”

Lindsee nodded she finally had a name to place a face with while she offered a smile. “Hi, I’m sorry I am not properly dressed to entertain guests.”

“It’s ok. I was just getting ready to leave anyways I just dropped Rob here off.”

“Ah, maybe next time when I’m dressed you would come back.”

“I likely will.” He smiled back. “I’ll see you later Rob. Nice to be able to meet you Lindsee.”

“Like wise drive safely.”

“Will do.” Tom answered before he turned to walk out the door. Lindsee remained standing at the top of the stairs while Robert locked the door. He turned to look up at the stairs right before he headed up.

“I thought I’d go out for a bit to give you some space to work on your writing or column.”

“That was thoughtful thanks. I was thinking, if you wanted to place your recording items and instruments in my office you can.”

“I’ll take you up on that offer. Hey wait how did you know I sing and play?” Robert asked. “I never told you that I sang or played guitar and keyboards.” Lindsee smiled with a shrug of her shoulders. She had to find out somehow. “Exactly how would you know that?” Robert asked while he headed up the stairs.

“My little secret.” Lindsee commented while she started to walk back toward her room with Robert right behind her. She stopped at a open door that had the lights off. Lindsee reached her hand to flick on the light switch to the room. Once the lights were on Robert could clearly see the room had a desk with a stereo system. She had the walls decorated with various movie posters.

Robert poked his head in to take a look and almost gasped in shock as he spotted the movie poster for The Exorcist. “You like The Exorcist?”

“I love that movie it’s one of my faves and one of my fave actresses is in it.”

“I love that movie to. Maybe, one night we can watch it together.”

Lindsee smiled. “Maybe. I had a long day and I’m tired, so I’m heading off to bed. I just wanted to show you the room, before I went to bed.”

“Ah I see. You weren’t exactly waiting up for me were you?”

“No of course not, I honestly was up when you came home and about ready to go to bed.”

“Well make sure your bed isn’t jumping around before you slide in. If it is shout for me and I’ll come and rescue you.” Robert joked.

“Good one. I’ll see you in the morning I guess.”

“Yeah sweet dreams.” Robert answered before he headed off to his own room. She looked over her shoulder to smile at him before she walked into her room and closed the door behind her.

“I’m shocked, you actually got up early and dragged your ass out of bed even though you have a hot guy asleep at your house.” Mandy commented as soon as she and Lindsee had gotten started into their daily morning work out at the gym. “So how is he in bed? Did you have a try at him this time conscious and sober?”

“No, I didn’t sleep with him. He’s currently occupying my guest room while I still occupy my bedroom. I haven’t had a chance what so ever to retry and react the sexual debauchery act.” Lindsee responded as the speed on the treadmill slightly increased. “I left him at my house asleep to come work out.”

“Uhuh so why haven’t you? I mean c’mon you are married to a very sexy man who is the closet thing you can get to Edward Cullen himself. Your not hesitating on acting on some sexual impulses are you? I pretty much think he is into you.”

“I was just a drunk mistake that was made one night while in Vegas. I’m just his public arm candy for a temporary period of time.” Lindsee panted while she started to run faster, her pony tail slightly bobbing from side to side. “What is it with you and Ashley and this obsession with me having a sex life with Roberto?” She asked while she shook her head and reached for her bottle of water.

“Hmm maybe because he is hot, kind of looks like James Dean and that’s as close as you can get to having sex with a hot vampire without being bitten to death in the middle of sex. He’s gotta be better then Orlando in the bed department if he took you a few good rounds in bed that night.”

“I seriously would not know. Know what is going to happen as soon as I return home after I stop by Vons to get some breakfast essentials for Robert? I come home take a shower, and go to my room to camp out to work on the column and write while Robert gets to go out and be Robert.”

“So, go on a date with him or something. Might as well enjoy the advantage while you can. You two gotta have some things in common.” Mandy asked while her pace on her treadmill increased.

“Well, he mentioned he likes older women, I don’t see why he has any interest in me anyway? One of his favorite movies like me is The Exorcist.”

“That’s a shocker there’s actually a man out there who likes the movie as much as you do. Seems like a perfect in home date movie for you two. So what if your older then Robert by how many years exactly?”

“Four. He’s twenty-two I’m freaking twenty-six do the math.” Lindsee puffed while she took a long gulp of water.

Mandy laughed while she shook her head. “It’s not like you two are doing anything illegal just because you’re a bit older and more experienced in life. Younger men happen to like older, mature women cause they are wiser and a bit more experienced in the bedroom department. You can give Robert a good run for his well earned Twilight paycheck. “

“I’ll think about it.” Lindsee muttered while her run about finished while she took another long gulp of water.

After Lindsee had finished her work out at the gym and stopped at Vons to grab a few breakfast food items Robert liked, she headed home her response she gave Mandy echoing through her head all the way on her drive home. What was there to seriously think about? All the good, moral reasons why it was and seemed wrong to lust or be with a younger guy. Maybe the fact that why they remained married was just a Oscar worthy performance. Or a great book idea either way, it wasn’t exactly boring maybe a bit frustrating though. Mandy had to bring up sex now she was thinking about sex and Robert.

Stop thinking about sex. Lindsee muttered to herself in her head while she started to put the groceries away after she had walked into the kitchen. She had put away the few bags of groceries before she had started to make her own South Beach phase one diet part of the breakfast. She had no idea how she had remained so strong for so long when it came to strictly eating healthy. It was the hardest part and phase of the diet and had helped her drop weight and slim down. She took out the cartoon of chocolate soy milk from the fridge along with the natural fat free plain yogurt with the seal and storage bag that contained uncooked turkey bacon.

She grabbed a few packets of Splenda for her cup of yogurt she was about to make to add some flavor from off top of the fridge where she kept a huge packet in a box. She held the packets of sweetener in one hand while the other was reaching to grab a cup as Robert walked in. He quietly observed from the door way Lindsee’s back side while she balanced herself on her tip toes while she grabbed a cup. She still had on her work out clothes from the gym which made him softly groan. “Morning.” Robert said softly not to startle her.

Lindsee looked over her shoulder to see Robert standing there in a pair of jeans and a white wife beater. He obviously had just woken up his hair was messy in all directions with a strong film of stubble on his face. He didn’t have any shoes or socks on the look just made him so freaking sexy. Stop thinking about sex already Linds! “Morning.” Lindsee answered while Robert took a seat at the table. “I didn’t think you’d be up quite yet.”

“Me either. So what’s for breakfast?” Robert asked while he watched her now getting a plate with a piece of paper towel to lay out. She placed two slices of turkey bacon on the plate before she quickly placed the plate in the microwave.
“For me it’s a small cup of none fat yogurt, few slices of turkey bacon and a small glass of chocolate silk soy milk. I got you some cereal and some other stuff this morning when I came back from the gym. The milk is in the fridge, cereals off on the bottom left door.” Lindsee answered while she got herself a small glass for her milk.

“Thanks. So why are you eating only that for breakfast? I mean aren’t you hungry?” Robert asked while he walked over to where Lindsee had said she stored her boxes of cereals.

“No, I’m on the South Beach diet and I tend to remain on the first phase of the diet.” Lindsee responded while she shook the cartoon before she unscrewed the cap to pour her glass of milk. “It’s one of the only ways I can safely loose weight and have control in some sort of form.”

Robert looked over at her from the cereal drawer like she was nuts. She did not look fat or overweight. Did her ex put some rubbish idea in her head that she weighed the size of a cow? “Don’t tell me you think that you are fat? If you do I swear, I’ll knock it into your head that you are not.” Robert said while he watched Lindsee go over to the microwave to take out her bacon.

“No, I don’t think that. I just use to be overweight, and I lost the weight with this diet safely. I just try to eat better and I work out.”

“Ah.” Robert answered while he turned to look back at the cereal boxes and saw there was a fresh unopen box of Cinnamon toast crunch. He looked back over at Lindsee with a smile. “How did you know that Cinnamon toast crunch was my favorite cereal or is how you found out a secret?”

Lindsee smiled while she grabbed her plate of bacon, cup of yogurt and glass of milk over to the table. “Ok, I’ll admit I googled up information on you last night. I was desperate for information and didn’t feel I had any other choice. I didn’t lie bout The Exorcist being one of my favorite movies or the fact that Linda Blair is one of my favorite actresses. I loved that movie since I saw it when I was eighteen.”

“Why didn’t you just come and ask me? I mean I still don’t know everything I should about you and I am not really that interesting of a person.” Robert answered while he grabbed the box of Cinnamon toast crunch before he stood up to go over to the fridge to get the milk.

“I have a good thousand women who would think different and would kill to be in my position at the moment with you in their kitchen first thing in the morning.”

“How do you feel about having me in your kitchen first thing in the morning?” Robert asked a bit intrigued by what she thought while he took out the cartoon of milk. He smirked when he saw her reaction she was tongue tied.
“I’m still trying to get use to it.” Lindsee responded while she took a seat at the table. She remained silent while she watched Robert make himself a bowl of cereal. Robert got a spoon from the silver wear drawer before he walked over to join her.

“So what are your plans for the day? What do you normally do?” Robert asked while he dug into his bowl of cereal the same time she started to eat her yogurt.

“Go to the gym, I already did that this morning. Then I would just go upstairs and work on the column and maybe try to write. I doubt I can seem to focus on writing. I seem distracted at the moment.”

Robert only smiled. “You know there might be a way to get undistracted. I was thinking that maybe after breakfast, we can fling the dishes off the table then maybe hop on top and go for it.” He only smirked in a sexual teasing way that made her feel flustered while she blushed at his teasing. No wonder women wanted to jump or land into bed with Robert, he had a hidden sexual teasing, kinky side buried within him. No wonder women wanted to have fantasies about getting nailed by a vampire.

“God Robert, are you trying to kill me or bring me to some form of a early death?” Lindsee breathed out while she felt her heart seriously start to race while he continued to look at her in amusement.

“No, was just only making a suggestion on a way and method to get you unflustered. Unless, you wanted me to join you in the shower I have a feeling you did not take one yet.” Robert asked while he ate a spoonful of cereal. He smiled while he watched her still look and remain flustered.

“I have a feeling, that I shouldn’t remain alone with you cause I have this feeling we’ll end up in a compromising position.” Lindsee got out while she quickly grabbed a piece of her bacon to eat. He just smiled while he ate another spoonful of cereal. She shoved the slice of bacon into her mouth to quickly chew just amusing him more. If he kept this up, she felt she was likely about close and ready to orgasm on sight. He was leading her into pure sexual frustration with the rule “keep own hands to yourself, but eyes and mind allow to wonder.”

“What’s wrong with that? Not like we can’t have a little bedroom fun while we act like a newly happily married couple. I mean is it really necessary to sleep in separate bedrooms?”

“Let’s see because this marriage is not real, sex is dangerous if misused or overused could lead to even serious consequences, like reproducing. The age difference.” Lindsee quickly listed.

Robert looked at her while he shook his head. “Seriously Lindsee what is it about the fact that I’m younger then you creep you out? I’d like to know that as to why your letting this little fact be a barrier at potential happy and bliss.”

“Because it just feels wrong. It feels like I’m dating my younger brother or doing something morally wrong with him. Maybe also like dating a male version of Ashley. She’s a week younger then you. It just feels morally wrong I don’t know.”

“Well, for one I am not biologically related to you, so I don’t think by lusting after me you are sinning. I’m not your brother or Ashley. We’re both legal adults and there is nothing wrong with what we were doing in Las Vegas or can be doing within your bedroom walls. So just stop letting society deem what you want to do as morally wrong and disgusting.”

Before she could answer, Robert stood up and left the table and kitchen without saying a word obviously very pissed off at the way Lindsee seem to still be acting and viewing the age difference. If they were going to get through this fake marriage without killing each other, they were going to have to get along fast.

Chapter nine - Miranda

Lindsee had to get out of the house and away from Robert as far as possible for a while to clearly be able to think. The man somehow just knew how to get on her nerves and spar with her like they were a married couple. If he wasn’t sparing with her, he was sexually tempting her a temptation she was avoiding like a deadly plague. Only a man would make her want to be and act like this.

She was starting to get tired of Hollywood relationships and what now had to be considered an addiction to being in a dating relationship with famous actors. She never or didn’t choose to be or end up in that position, but always did. She had to celebrity arm candy and on display all the time. She had enough she just wanted to get away from it all.

The only place Lindsee could think of running off to was the mall to just wonder around for a bit. To just get lost to get away from Robert. He did not have her cell number which seem to be a blessing she didn’t need him to be stalking her like a Twilight scene or give any photo tags any opportunity to snap a picture.

She’ll just let Robert have all the damn time he wanted alone in her house to let him vent. She doubted he had even noticed she was gone good. She wondered over to the food court, in need of a iced Mocha from Coffee bean and tea leaf before she decided what she wanted to do to kill time.

She got into line the same time she took out her money to be ready to place her order as a attractive woman who seem to hide behind a pair of fancy designer sunglasses approached. She was unrecognizable to even her, until she slipped off the shades. The face was instantly known really couldn’t be missed if anyone walked by the Victoria Secret store and saw her large poster on display in the windows. It was Miranda, the other woman. Ok this would or was going to be very awkward.

“Hi Lindsee?” she asked not sure she got her name correct? She’d give Miranda credit for at least trying to get her name right. Some models would not even try to get it right.

“Yes.” Lindsee answered while she stepped forward in line. “Last time I checked I was Lindsee. Uh what can I do for you?” Lindsee felt really confused wondering why Miranda was seeking her out.

“I’m sure you know who I am.” Miranda started to say.

“Of course anyone who walks by any Victoria Secret knows who you are.” Lindsee answered. “I just have to wonder why exactly is a top Victoria Secret model is seeking a simple minded nobody out at the local Coffee Bean and tea leaf while she could be seen out and about with her Hollywood it actor boyfriend?”

“So you do know who I am currently dating or seeing then?”
“Of course. Anyone who could read gossip magazines, columns and watches gossip shows would know. That’s how I kind of felt out about your current relationship being unfaithful to me.” Lindsee now had her turn in line and had the woman behind the counter full interest as she watched what was going on between her and Miranda. “I’ll have a large Iced Mocha blend.” Lindsee said while she placed a five dollar bill flat on the counter.

“Ok point taken. I didn’t know that he was seeing you at the time that we had hooked up. I did not find out he still with you, until after word had hit the gossip column Little black dress and pictures of us had surfaced..” Miranda answered making it obvious she was trying to defend herself. When she had clearly done nothing wrong or done anything to cause Lindsee to have a grudge against her. Not like she had plotted to steal Orlando away from her in the first place.

Lindsee did not say a word as she was rang up for her iced coffee. She had to scuff while she turned to look over at Miranda. “Did he send you over here to apologize for his male chauvinistic behaviors and train of thought? Because if he did, it ain’t going to get one ounce of my forgiveness or for me to just forget.”

“What? Oh no in fact he doesn’t even know I am here talking to you.” Miranda answered while Lindsee was handed her change and her drink. “I came to find you on my own pretenses.”

“Ah I see. Go on I’m listening.” Lindsee said while she started to take a sip of her ice mocha with her straw.”

“I just wanted to state that first of all I am sorry how it ended, next I had no intention of stealing Orlando from you. I feel really bad about what had gone down and I hope that there are no hard feelings or hatred towards or against me.”

“I don’t really blame you for anything that has happened or for stealing my ex from me. I’m not his owner or keeper so I really didn’t have any control over him. He left me on his own free will. My anger is more vented towards him and at him not at you. I know you didn’t do anything. I’m fine without him I just lost one male related problem and gained another male related one.”

“You mean with your new husband?” Miranda asked she hoped she was following by what Lindsee had meant.

“Yeah, I ended up going off to Las Vegas and come back eloped and married to Robert Pattinson. He’s my new headache and kind of the reason why I am hiding here at the local mall.”

“Oh, well aren’t you happy being married to him? I should start with saying congratulations on the marriage.”
“Thank you, and no not really. We seem to know how to push one another’s buttons and only seem to fight.” Lindsee admitted feeling a bit relieved she could openly be honest even if it was the other woman. “I shouldn’t be dropping all my problems on you.”

“No it’s ok I am just glad to see that you do not hate me.”

Lindsee smiled while she nodded. “Well not that you feel you have lifted a heavy burden off of you pretty Victoria Secret chest, I’m sure you can go on your way with relief.” Lindsee answered with a smile.

“Man what did you do to make Lindsee want to storm off from the house?” Tom asked while he was on his cell talking with Robert while he stood looking out a window waiting for Lindsee or any sign of her.

“Kind of had this argument or bought up a sore subject that involved age. What I failed to mention was that Lindsee is four years older then me. She has this view that it’s morally wrong to be lusting over someone younger.”

“Oh man, she doesn’t look twenty-six. Why didn’t you mention your age before you shagged her back in Las Vegas?”

“Because my mind was a bite preoccupied with landing her in my bed. Technically if she’s able to buy a Long Island ice tea in a bar in Las Vegas she’s considered legal and open and safe territory to pursue. It only ended up being a headache filled perk.”

“She’s a catch. You two just need to find a way to stop going for one another’s throat. She has to be fun to fight with.”

“Well, I have seem to enjoy teasing her.” Robert admitted while he still looked outside the window. “I should have gotten her cell phone number before she stormed out to where ever she went.”

“Why so you could send her naughty texts to speed up her return to drag you to the nearest bedroom?” Tom asked joking not able to see that Robert had seen Lindsee in the window.

“Yeah maybe. Look she just got home I can see her in the window I’ll call you later.” Robert said before he snapped his cell shut as he bolted out of the room and down the stairs the same moment Lindsee opened the front door.

Lindsee almost jumped when she saw Robert nearly lounge at her from the stairs after she opened the door. “What the hell are you trying to scare the hell out of me?” Lindsee screeched.

“I could say the same thing. Where the hell have you been all day?” Robert barked while she closed the door behind her.

“I think that’s kind of obvious Robert I was hiding from you. I should have stayed at the mall if I had known you were going to jump at me the moment I opened the door like a sexual predator.”

“Well excuse me for worrying where you were. Next time you decide to storm out your cell number will be programmed into mine.”

“Now I can see a good back up reason as to why I never wanted to be married or had a desire to. Because of a nagging husband.” Lindsee snapped while she started to head for the kitchen. She groaned as she saw Robert was following her like a guard dog not about to drop the subject or to leave her alone.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have gotten drunk in Las Vegas then.”

Lindsee looked over at him with a snarl. “Maybe you should hope that I don’t cause a scene of humiliation.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Try me.”

“Know what, if you would just stop denying the fact that we’re attracted to each other and letting this little age difference get in the way, then maybe you’d enjoy this false marriage. We wouldn’t be at each other’s throats like we are now.”

She silently snarled back at him the same time she grabbed his cell from his hand to flip open. “You want my damn cell phone number to freely stalk and harass and nag me fine.” Lindsee muttered while she punched and programmed her number into his phone. “Fine, there you go!” She nearly broke his phone while she snapped shut to shove back into his hand.

She did not say a word as she silently walked out of the kitchen and up to her room. She slammed her door behind her leaving her in her dark bedroom which was fine with her. She didn’t give a damn about the lights as she stumbled over to her bed and fell flat onto her bed. She lied there looking up at the ceiling while she just allowed tears to come spill from her eyes. She felt so frustrated as she wondered when her life had become so complicated and when it all become like that or why she had such trouble in the men department.

Why did it have to hurt so much that she couldn’t trust any man including Robert, why did he even seem to care or even want to be with her? Why oh why did she have to get completely trashed in Vegas and bought this on herself.

Miranda was starting to feel a bit annoyed that night at dinner while she watched Orlando chatting non stop on his cell phone still in make up from filming that day. He was done filming for the day couldn’t he just put his damn phone down and turn off at least long enough to have a dinner and a good long conversation with her?

She was about to loose her last calm nerve and just reach over to grab the phone from his hand to toss across the restaurant up against the wall to break into pieces. She had reached the point of annoyance by the time he finally snapped his cell shut to turn to look at her. “Are you done talking or are you expecting a phone call from a secret female admirer?” Miranda asked while she started to work on her plate of food.

“No. What is wrong with you today?” Orlando asked not even sure as to why Miranda seem very crass or annoyed with him.

“Well if you stopped talking on your damn phone long enough to eat or talk with me you’d know why.” She snapped back while she ate a forkful of her food. She silently chewed while she thought what to say next. She had a feeling if she bought up Lindsee it would annoy him. It was something he deserved.

“So what did you do today after your photo shoot?” Orlando asked while he started to dig into his dinner. He looked up to see Miranda smile a type of smile he had a feeling he was not going to like. “Why are you smiling?”

“Oh, no reason.” Miranda calmly answered. “Except, I happen to have run into Lindsee today at Coffee bean and tea leaf and had a very interesting conversation.” Miranda added while she ate a follow up fork of food. “She apparently has no hostile or feelings of hatred towards me. Really still has them towards you. Really can’t blame her.” Miranda looked up to se Orlando silently sit there while Miranda causally continued to talk and speak like it was nothing.

“Oh?” he asked trying to not act like the mention and topic of Lindsee still had any bothering effects on him.

“Yeah, she also mentioned how she recently got married in Las Vegas to Robert Pattinson.”

Orlando blinked in shock not sure his hearing was deceiving him or not. “Married? How could she have gotten married and to who again?”

“Las Vegas, Robert Pattinson and I guess because she wanted to.” Miranda answered while she enjoyed that this topic seem to be provoking him. “Do you have something against Robert Pattinson?”

“She can’t seriously be married to that immature prick. She had to be married to some other guy and just did it to get back at me.”
“Still didn’t answer what do you exactly have against Robert Pattinson? I happen to think he’s a very good actor. If you were paying attention when we went to see Twilight you would have known that.”

Orlando’s jaw clenched not believing what he was hearing especially about what Lindsee had done. The woman clearly was not over him and only acted like this out of rebound against him. What she did in retaliation was not what he had exactly thought or expected her to do. She had to go and marry his current rival in the acting world the new up comer of all people. He couldn’t believe that Miranda seem to feel that Robert had any acting talent. “Rubbish he can’t act. Just because he’s Edward Cullen and in Twilight. It’s all he’s going to have after Twilight phase is over and passes he’ll be a nobody again.”

Miranda rolled her eyes a bit tired of watching Orlando stroke his male ego and put another fellow actor down. He really had to get over the fact that Lindsee wasn’t going to come back or had no intention of ever coming back and could actually be happy with another man who was not him.

She only hoped that he looked forward to great disappointment and a having his male ego stroked down a notch because he was not going to win this war or battle that involved Lindsee or any past relationships.

It had to be near two in the morning when Lindsee rudely was woken up by her cell phone. She didn’t realize how long she had been asleep or when she had fallen asleep, she just remembered crying herself to sleep after having another spar round with Robert. Who the **** would be calling her at two freaking AM in the morning? She thought while she sat up to grab her ringing cell. Her mind still was a bit of a blur and fuzzy from her sleep being interrupted that she couldn’t think straight as she answered. “Hello.” Lindsee muttered.

“Lindsee I need to talk to you.” Orlando answered from the other end. Immediately the sound of his voice fully woke her up. Why in the hell was he calling her now and all of the sudden out of the blue?

“I really have nothing to say to you.” Lindsee answered now very angry right before she snapped her cell phone shut to prevent him from saying another word. She now was fully awake and knew her anger would prevent her from falling back asleep.

She wasn’t going to just lie there in the dark and have a inner battle with fatigue, but get up and do something. Even if it secretly was hoping Robert could still be up and she could maybe talk to him like a civilized scorned adult. She’d admit her pride got in the way and made her act a bit of a spoiled brat. Maybe she could try to get past her little hang ups and maybe be able to swallow her tongue and pride.

Chapter ten- Late night chat

Lindsee quickly walked down the hall to where the guest room was. The door was closed which made her hesitate to knock at first. She slowly rose her hand to the door to softly knock. She slowly waited a few seconds about ready to turn and leave when Robert opened the door. His hair still was going in every which direction and his face stubbly. He seemed a bit confused and a bit angry when he saw Lindsee standing there.

“I know it’s a bit late, but I got woken up by a call from the last person I’d like to hear from, and woke me up. I can’t fall back asleep, and was wondering if I could possibly talk?” Lindsee nervously asked while she still stood there.

Robert looked at her for another minute still silent before he stepped off to the side to allow her in. She seriously had to be upset if she felt she had to come wake him up in the middle of the night. He didn’t feel like complaining since she was in his room after all.

“Sorry.” Lindsee softly said as Robert closed the door behind her while she walked over to the bed. She watched Robert walk over to the bed noticing he was in a pair of pajama bottoms and a white wife beater. He looked sexy and tempting to want to jump if she wasn’t upset and came in here just to talk, she would allow herself to want to jump him.

“Ok, you got me up, what do you need to talk about?” Robert asked while he slid into the bed trying to not look upset.

“Why are men so complicated?” Lindsee asked which made him lift a brow.

“Gee Lindsee why not as the most difficult question in the middle of the night.” Robert joked before he turned serious. “I honestly don’t know, I could ask why some women are complicated to figure out. What happened though?”

“My ex just called suddenly out of the blue. I was asleep when my cell started to ring, wasn’t fully awake when I answered the call and heard his voice. Just made me wonder why he suddenly calls out of the blue.”

“That is a good question. Can I ask who did the dumping?”

“I guess it was fifty, fifty I caught him cheating on my gossip column and again that night at the movies when I went with Mandy to go see…” Lindsee softly trailed off with a blush.

“When you went to go see what?” Robert asked amused and curious. “C’mon you can tell me.”

“Twilight.” Lindsee softly answered. Robert looked back at her with a smile. “I didn’t recognize you mostly because my mind seem to be on the fact of him cheating and that earlier discovery of the day. My mind mostly wasn’t focusing on the movie.”

“Guess that will explain why you didn’t have this screaming reaction that night in Las Vegas. “

“That’s why I felt iffy when you first held back who you were and the fact that you were famous, because of my ex. I didn’t really want to go into a rebound relationship with another famous actor, let alone end up married to one.”

Robert just nodded before he sighed deciding to address some subjects that involved her unknown ex. If he didn’t address it now, then would he be able to? “Lindsee you do realize that I am not your ex though right? That we’re not the same person or act the same.” She just nodded as she watched his face turn serious. “I want you to realize something, I might be famous like him, but I don’t cheat on something great like a person like you. I really like you, I just wish we didn’t do the stupidest thing in Las Vegas though.”

“I know, I’m just scared of being hurt and used all over again.”

“Is that why your scared to get closer or intimate with me? Why you want to sleep in separate rooms?” She just nodded again while he leaned in closer to caress her cheek with his hand. “If you want to take it slow, I can do slow you don’t have to be afraid to ask me.”

“Ok.” she softly whispered.

“I need to address one more thing though, why are you letting this age thing come between us other then the reason you gave me. Just be honest with me.”

“Because, it just makes me feel morally dirty or like I am doing something very, very wrong. If you were twenty-six and I was twenty-two the age was reversed I wouldn’t feel as bad honest.”

“Twenty-two and twenty-six are just numbers, age does not mean a damn thing if you really love and care about someone. Just don’t pass on something good because of the age factor. Give me a chance without letting all those things get in the way.” She just nodded again while he leaned his face in closer to softly kiss her. She softly moaned while she melted right into his chest into his arms finally not fighting her feelings any longer. She allowed the kiss to go on a bit longer before she slowly pulled back.

“I better go back to my room, and go back to sleep-” Lindsee started to state while she started to slip out of the bed. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt Robert softly grasp her wrist to gently pull her back towards him.

“Don’t go it’s kind of pointless to be sleeping in separate beds now. I promise I won’t try anything that you don’t want me to do. I just want to hold you honest.”

Lindsee turned to look up at Robert’s face to see he meant it before she slowly moved closer up against him. She felt so right in his arms while he slowly laid back with his arms wrapped around her. He looked down at her while she rested her head on his chest and her arms around his waist. This was where she should have been all of long.

Robert reached one arm out to grab the comforter and sheets to drape over them while he still looked down at her. “Good night Lindsee.” He smiled as she realized she had fallen asleep.

Orlando stared in shock at his cell phone. Lindsee had just hung up on him. She wasn’t suppose to hang up, but want to be thankful and relieved he wanted to call her out of the blue and beg for her to come back. Something was totally wrong here, she seriously couldn’t be happy with Robert. Was she sleeping with him when he called? The thought of him touching her like that made his anger really boil. How could any woman replace him with a nobody like Robert Pattinson?

He had to talk to Lindsee somehow and get her back. He just had to find a way to get to her when she wasn’t near around Robert. So far there have not been any sightings of her out with Robert in public which only meant that something was up. This marriage had to be some sort of sham of some sort maybe to create some publicity. Either way he knew that Lindsee still in love with him.

Robert swore underneath his breath the moment his cell started to go off. It was way to early to be woken up especially by his own phone. He slowly sat up when he remembered that his chest was being used as a pillow by Lindsee. He tried not to wake her up while he grabbed his cell off of the night stand. “Hello.” Robert answered still half asleep as he noticed Lindsee slowly was starting to stir awake.

“Rob sorry to wake you or interrupt something, but I had a update on the annulment loophole.” Nick responded which only made Robert fully awake.

“Hey Nick, no you didn’t interrupt anything we were just asleep.” Robert answered while he adverted his eyes down to look at Lindsee with a smile.

“Oh good, well I have a update on the annulment.”

“Robert did not say a word as he continued to look down at Lindsee. For some reason now an annulment did not seem like top priority on his list. “Yeah, I meant to call you and tell you about that, but what have you found out about it?” Robert asked.

“If you still want one, it takes thirty days to petition the courts. If they find no glitches or problems it will immediately go through and be granted.”

“I think I need to discuss it with Lindsee. Something has kind of come up that may have put the annulment in the back seat. When she fully wakes up I’ll talk to her about it.”

“Alright then, well I have an update on the filming schedule for New moon. You have to leave for Vancouver near the end of February then after that you head to Italy. I’m sure Lindsee could make some time to come visit you. I forgot to ask what does she do exactly?”

“She maintains the online gossip column Little black dress and writes. So I think she can take and do her job anywhere as long as she has her laptop and a internet connection.”

“Oh I see well I like her and have read that column she seems to keep it tastefully done and very classy. So you want to put the annulment in the back seat for now?”

“Yeah, I’ll just talk it out with Lindsee.” Robert answered seeing Lindsee was fully awake and trying to secretly eavesdrop on his end of the conversation. He ended the call a second later with a smile as he saw she was awake. “Morning.”

“Morning.” Lindsee responded back while she sat up. “Who was on the phone a minute ago?”

“Oh Nick he called to update me on the annulment loophole and about my filming schedule for New moon. I’m suppose to be in Vancouver by the end of February then I go to Italy.”

“Oh I thought you had to Oregon for filming?” Lindsee asked a bit confusing.

“That’s what I thought at first to.”

“What did you exactly tell Nick about the annulment?”

“That I’d talk about it with you and that maybe to put it in the backseat for a while. He was wondering if you wanted to come to location with me and asked what you did for a living.”

“Oh.” Lindsee answered a bit surprised. “Well, did you want me to come along? I don’t have to if you don’t want me to.”

“I’d like if you came along. You could think of it as a belated honeymoon while I work on the side. You can do your job and write as long as you have a laptop or internet right?”

“Of course. You just think in advance before you give your manager a straight answer when it involves me don’t you? Just figure and assume to ask me and talk it over before you give a positive, affirmative answer?”

“Yeah, your not a puppet on some string Lindsee and can control what you do and don’t want to do. I did plan to ask and tell you like I said to Nick. I really would like you to come along.”

“Well, since you asked and didn’t just automatically assume then I love to come along.” Lindsee answered while she got out of bed. “I’m going to go to the gym, if you want to know where I am about to head and if you want to call my cell if you need anything.”

“Are you sure I am allowed to call to harass and bug you on your cell while your out?” Robert joked with a smile.

“Sure why not.” Lindsee answered with a shrug before she left the room to go get dressed and ready to hit the gym.

“Ah she has not killed her vampire husband yet I see and remains free.” Mandy joked when she saw Lindsee walk in and over to the elliptical machines. “He isn’t dead is he?” she asked to double check to make sure.

“No he’s not dead. He’s at home at the moment making flight arrangements for me to come along for filming.” Lindsee answered while she selected unoccupied machine to set to her desired pace.

“Oooh where is he filming where is he taking you?”

“To Vancouver and to Italy near the end of February.”

“Does this mean that you like each other or can tolerate one another?”

“Yes, I guess we can and no we did not have sex yet. I ended up falling asleep in his room with him though after I had to talk to him. Orlando decided to randomly call from out of the blue and acted and assumed that I wanted to take him back.” Lindsee admitted while she climbed onto the machine to start her work out.

“Ok that’s a step towards sex. So how did your parents react to the news of your sudden marriage to your dream vampire?” Lindsee’s reaction was a loud groan that sounded like another unwanted headache had just been sprung onto her.

“Why did you have to mention them? I didn’t tell them anything nor do they really seem to know anything unless, my mom decided this week to watch Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.”

“Ok seriously how dense do you think your parents are? Ok they live on the opposite coast but they do hear and read about Hollywood related stuff right?”

"Yes." Lindsee muttered since there seem to be a whole lot she had failed to mention or tell her parents ever since she moved out to Hollywood. Neither of them had known she had been secretly been seeing Orlando or what she did to earn her finical needs.

"You can’t keep everything a secret from them. Sooner or later the whole truth will come out when some paparazzi decide to go to Delaware after they find your address to locate your parents and harass them.”

“What am I suppose to tell them hi sorry I haven’t called home much, I’ve been living a double life ever since I moved out to Hollywood. I’ve secretly been dating hot British actors for the past year and half and went to Las Vegas the previous weekend to get over a break up and ended up married to Robert Pattinson? Oh yeah that will go over so smoothly with my parents.” Lindsee sarcastically remarked.

“They are going to have to learn or find out eventually. I just don’t think they would like to have a double dosage of shock and surprise when you have to call and tell them they are going to be grandparents and that you had gotten married before the vampire love got you put in the delicate condition.”

“You had to bring up pregnancy didn’t you? If I ever get and I mean if it’s only going to happen when I do have sex again.”

“Still gotta tell them your married. Hey has Robert even told his own parents about your marriage?”

“I don’t know, I fear their reaction more then my own mother’s. My own mom might dub me as following in my Aunt BJ’s footsteps cause she’s ten years older then my step-uncle. Oh God I completely forgot about my aunt I’m as crazy as that side of the family.” Lindsee groaned.

“See, maybe marrying a younger man is all for the best. Your aunt seems to be happy.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Lindsee muttered again since she had to go home to make a dreaded long distance phone call home.

Chapter eleven- Karma loves to be the bitch

It had to be near nine AM Robert noticed while he sat in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal when Lindsee’s phone started to ring. He didn’t feel like being rude even if her phone system was attached to a answering machine, and just stood up to walk over to the phone. For all he knew it could have been Tom or Nick calling since he gave them Lindsee’s land line. “Hello.” Robert answered.

“Oh, I’m sorry I must have the wrong number. I was trying to reach Lindsee.” A female voice with a slight southern accent answered back.

“Lindsee is out at the gym at the moment. She should be back soon would you like me to give her a message?” Robert asked the same time Lindsee walked in from the back door to see him on the phone.

“If you can, can you tell her that her mother called.”

“Oh, I’ll pass the message along as soon as she gets in.” Robert answered with a smile he saw Lindsee caught him smile and instantly got scared.

“Who you talking to?” Lindsee asked as she saw him smile.

“Can I ask who I’m talking to?”

“Oh, I’m Robert, Lindsee’s husband.” Lindsee almost dropped dead on the spot as she saw his smirk. “Oh Lindsee just walked in would you like to talk to her?”

Oh she bet her mom wanted to talk to her. “Robert, I’m going to freaking kill you after I finish this long ass long distance call.” Lindsee muttered loud enough for only him to hear while she took the phone from his hand. “Mom I can explain.” Lindsee started to say as Robert stood there while he started to crack up.

“You can’t kill me Lindsee, you’d have a whole lot of angry girls after you.” Robert joked.

“What is he talking about Lindsee? When did you get married and how could you of gotten married and if you did to who? Who is this Robert?” her mother demanded to know as she shot out those questions all at once.

“Mom, I can explain if you will stop shooting all these questions at me at once like ammuno! “ Lindsee nearly shouted while she glared at Robert. “I was going to eventually tell you, but my idiotic husband decided to answer the phone and opened his mouth.”

“You better be able to explain what exactly you have been up to in Los Angeles. I knew if you moved there you’d get in trouble. You better not be pregnant is that why you married this guy?”

“Mother shut up for a minute!” Lindsee shouted which only added to Robert’s fits of laughter. “I’m not pregnant that’s not why I eloped in Las Vegas. I went on a girls only weekend there to get over a break up-”

“Break up? When were you seeing someone and for how long? Why did you not tell us?”

“Maybe because it was really none of your business and I didn’t feel like sharing the fact I was dating. It was for about a year.”

“That doesn’t mean you had to go off to Vegas to marry a complete stranger who you probably know nothing about.”

“Oh trust me mom, I do. Just goggle up his name and all the information you need will just pop up.” Lindsee sarcastically answered. “If you called to see if I’m fine, I am I’m going to hang up now so that I can go kill my husband for his act of stupidity. I’ll call you later if I am not in a jail cell getting a charge for domestic disturbance or man slaughter.” Lindsee added before she hung up the phone.

“I take it that your mother wasn’t to thrilled by the news?” Robert asked while he tried to keep a straight face. Clearly Lindsee was very upset at him.

“Oh you can bet your life on it she wasn’t. I didn’t tell them quite yet and was thinking how to, before you decide to go answer my phone and blurt it out!” Lindsee hissed. “Maybe, I should call your parents back in England and tell them the same way that I married their moronic son! I bet you haven’t even told them yet!”

“I did not know I-” Robert started to say while Lindsee stormed past him and up the stairs. He didn’t like what Lindsee may be about to do as he saw her go into his room. “Lindsee what are you doing?”

“Looking for your cell phone. I think it is time either I or you tell your parents about our marriage. If you want to go F up my life, then I’ll gladly do the same to yours.” Lindsee responded while she grabbed his bag to start to dig through.

Robert quickly ran up the stairs just as she had her hands fully in the bag to search and grope around for his phone like she was conducting a full hands on body cavity search. She seriously meant business. “I didn’t exactly go F up your life as you call it on my own you played a part in it.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Lindsee muttered as her fingers closed around his cell in his bag. “Got it!” She quickly yanked up the closed cell to Robert’s horror. He seriously did not think she was being serious. “So are you going to make the call and tell them or am I going to have to?”
Robert glared at her while he took his phone from her hands. He flipped open the cell to quickly punch in a long distance number to England. Lindsee did not move from her spot since she had a feeling if she left him alone he would not make the call. He waited a second for the phone to ring as Lindsee’s silent daggers kept shooting deeper and deeper into him. He silently prayed that no one was home or able to answer. He got no such luck as Clare Pattinson answered. “Hello.”

“Mom,” Robert answered a bit surprised she was home. “I didn’t think you’d be home.”

“We just finished dinner, did you want to talk to your father?”

“No, no don’t go get dad, I need to tell you something.” Robert covered the mouth piece while he looked at Lindsee. “You said to tell a parent, not one of em.” She rolled her eyes while Robert resumed his conversation with his mother. “How would you feel if I say suddenly got married?”

“Married? Why are you asking how I would feel if you suddenly married? Did you get married or get some girl pregnant?” Clare asked a bit alarmed.

“I kind of just might of accidentally got married when I was in Las Vegas the past weekend and no she is not pregnant. God forbid that happens.” Lindsee did not say a word as she felt hurt by those words. Ok she acknowledged she was being a bit mean in coercing Robert to call home and tell his parents bout their marriage, but she did not use a hurtful area to hit below the belt with.

She got the hurtful message while she silently walked out of the room to go into hers. Robert obviously resented her, and did not want to see her. She knew when she wasn’t wanted, as she quickly got dressed before she found her extra set of car keys. Robert still was on his cell which allowed her a quick, quiet get away to her car. She started up the engine not sure where exactly she should go mall was out of the question.

She just needed to get lost in Los Angeles maybe she should pay the beach a long over due visit. With her mind made up, she slowly backed out of the drive way and was on her way to the beach. If anyone wanted to reach her, her cell was in her purse.

Robert talked with Clare for a good hour was off of his cell right before he noticed that Lindsee was gone. He had done it again, he had said or done something to really offend her that made her run away. He already was turning into a lousy husband. For all he knew she could have ran off to the Los Angeles court house to file for a divorce. Paparazzi could be chasing after her and snapping every move she made. She accidentally could end up saying something wrong. He had to find her fast.

Robert quickly flipped through his cell to where Lindsee had programmed the number in the day before. Maybe she had taken her cell along and he could reach her before something happened. The cell rang a few times before Robert heard her voice which sounded shaky.

“What do you want?” Lindsee asked obviously very emotional.

“Lindsee where are you?” Robert asked concerned he knew if he snapped at her it wouldn’t help. His words have already done quite enough damage between them.

“Does it matter where I am?”

“Yes, I just got concerned when I saw that you were gone again. Where are you?”

“I’m on my way to the beach don’t see why you want to know.”

“That’s kind of low don’t you think Lindsee?”

“Kind of low? Saying God forbid I ever ended up pregnant was a kind of low hit below the belt.”

“Oh God Lindsee I was mad I didn’t mean to say that. I felt like you had pointed a gun at my head while you made me call my parents. How was I suppose to know that you didn’t tell either of your parents about our marriage?”

“Could have assumed that before you decide to go pick up my land line and answered. Look I’m fine ok.”

“You don’t sound fine are you really heading to the beach?”

“Yes I needed to go somewhere to clear my head and have a good long cry.”

“Don’t move or go anywhere. Let me meet you down there, Lindsee there could be Paparazzi following you.” Lindsee answered back with a groan since she had clearly had not been thinking. “ Just get to the beach stay there and wait for me.”

“Alright, alright. What am I suppose to do if there are some Paparazzi following me and snapping pictures until you get there?”

“Give them a nice smile and flash your wedding band like you’re a happy newly wed. I’m on my way.” Robert answered before he snapped his cell shut.

Lindsee closed her cell the moment she pulled into the beach parking lot the same time she noticed a few people approaching her car with cameras. Damn she had to have been following her but for how long? Ok just act cool just like Robert told her to do. She slowly stepped out of her car while she grabbed a pair of sunglasses to slide on that she had hooked onto her driver side visor. Don’t forget to smile Lindsee. “Lindsee! Lindsee!” One of the Paparazzi guys shouted while he snapped a few pictures of her in one setting. “Where’s Robert?”

“How long have you two been dating before you got married in Las Vegas?” Another one shouted while he snapped more photos of her.

“Can we see the ring?” She slowly smiled while she held out her ring hand to allow some photographs to be taken before she lowered her hand back down.

“He’s on his way if you must know.” Lindsee answered while she started to walk in the direction of the beach. She still had the paparazzi following her even after she had stepped foot onto the beach. She silently prayed that Robert would get here soon.

“How are the fans handling the news about your marriage?”

Lindsee turned over her shoulder to look at the group while she silently thought over her answer. “If they are his true fans, I hope they seem happy for him and they don’t hate me and see me not as a enemy or some fake person.” Lindsee responded as she saw Robert approaching which was a sigh of relief. He approached her calmly in a very protective manner while he stopped next to her to place his arm around her shoulders and waist.

“Robert how long have you been seeing Lindsee? Why did you marry Lindsee in the secrecy of Las Vegas?”

“For a while and because we both wanted a bit of privacy when we got married. Just a personal intimate moment between us.” Robert answered right before he started to lead Lindsee off in the opposite direction away from the glare of the camera flashes. “Hold my hand.” Robert softly said loud enough for only her to hear. She took Robert’s hand as she felt his hand slid down to her lower back. “Now look up at me like we’re in love right before I kiss you.”

“What?” Lindsee softly gasped while she looked up right before his mouth softly made contact with hers. He continued to kiss her as she felt the photographers were still a few feet behind them snapping pictures of them. He slowly pulled back when he felt they had given the photographers enough of a show and time to snap the photos. “You did that on purpose.” She softly said while they resumed to walk.

Robert only smiled while he pulled her closer to his side. “Maybe but I really only can seem to be able silence you when I’m kissing you.”

“I’ll so get you back.”

“I look forward to it. Just as long as it happens in my bed later on.”

“Wasn’t the two times you bedded me in Vegas enough?” She asked while she hid her blush.
“No, because you weren’t fully there and were not able to recall it. I can’t exactly jump your bones, since you wish to go slow.”

“Is your mind always on bedding me and sinning?’

“Maybe if it is maybe I should be reciting Hail Marys every day.”

Lindsee looked up at him in awe. “Your Catholic?”

Robert softly laughed while he nodded. “Is that a problem?”

“No, I’m kind of Catholic depending how you look at it.” Lindsee answered. “Should at least make my mom feel a bit better to know that your religious in some sort.”

“Is your mum religious?”

“Yes, most of my family is.”

Robert nodded while he leaned down to whisper something in her ear. “You make me want to sin every day that I look at you.” He only smiled as he made her blush again. “Do you know how cute you look every time you blush?” She shook her head no only this time as he bent down to place a soft kiss on her cheek. This time it wasn’t for show as she noticed that the photographers had disappeared.

“How did your mother react to the news of the marriage?” Lindsee asked to change the topic.

“She was a bit shock. She thought I had gotten you pregnant and as a result I married you. I had to explain that you weren’t. Now about that comment I made to my mother earlier on the phone.”

Lindsee stopped walking in order to fully focus on him while he talked. “Ok what about that comment?”

“I didn’t mean to offend you with that comment. I have no idea if you have ever wanted children I just didn’t think before I spoke.”

“I guess I want children, I doubt I’d ever have any and have been on birth control for a while. Glad I now decided to go on it, if I didn’t I may have ended up with a unwanted problem.”

“You went on birth control after you got serious?”

“Yes, I did not want to have children until I was married, and I hardly doubted I would ever be married.”
“Well now your apparently married. If we have any children, I think they will be very dazzling.” Robert joked which made her smile at the vampire joke. “I like to maybe have children one day, but not until I feel ready. Lindsee can I ask you something?”

“Sure I guess.”

“Would you like to go out on a real date with me tonight?”

“Depends what is the rules of the real date though?”

“I let you decide where we go and eat, if you want to drink or not and what happens afterwards when we come home.”

“I don’t want to drink especially after what happened in Las Vegas.”

“Can I drink then?” He asked in such a cute childish manner which made her smile.

“Hey I’m going to be sober, I don’t care, just as long as you aren’t a mean drunk and won’t grope me.”

“I promise I won’t I’ll be on my best behavior.”

“Alright then.” Lindsee answered a bit surprised that Robert wanted to be seen in public with her. There actually seem to be a guy out there who treated her like she was a person and not ashamed to be seen with her. “So anything can happen as soon as we get home?”

“Anything you want to happen can.” Robert answered still smiling. “What would you like to happen?”

“Well, I seem to enjoy the kisses and being kissed. I really hope the date ends with maybe one or two of them.”

“Deal, I’ll kiss you as much as you would like me to.”

Chapter twelve - Date night

“What are you up to?” Robert asked later on after they had arrived back home. He found Lindsee sitting at the kitchen table on her laptop.

“Just working on the column. Just seems to be the same ol same ol stuff, just now I seem to be popping up in it attached to you.” Lindsee looked up from typing to watch him sit next to her to look over at the screen. She softly laughed while she watched him look and read over the article. “I’m glad to see you think my job is amusing.”

“Half of this stuff they send you has to be rubbish in some sort of form.” Lindsee nodded while she finished typing up any loose ends. “You know we can’t exactly avoid our parents forever, maybe we should invite them down to meet one another.”

Lindsee softly groaned since she knew he had a point. She just did not feel like dealing with it at all. She just wanted to act like it did not exist. The last thing she felt like dealing with was her mother. “That’s just a headache you really would like to ask to really avoid. My dad won’t be much of a problem, he just remains silent sits off to the side and agrees with my mother so she would leave him alone.”

“Does he really?” Robert asked amused. “There seems to be a lot about you that I don’t know that I should.”

“I can say the same about you. I don’t know your middle name if you have any siblings and parents name.”

“Thomas, yes two older sisters named Victoria and Lizzy, parents names are Clare and Richard. You?”

“Deanna, younger brother named Logan, Thomas is my brother’s middle name and my father’s, parents names are Deborah and Tom, he goes by his middle name my mom goes by Debbi for short.” Lindsee responded amazed.

“There seems to be a good amount of irony between us that still needs to be found out. I seriously can see a good relationship here, if we don’t find the right buttons to hit to piss one another off. You mentioned that you wrote? I’m sure you found out from your Googling that I write and use to want to be a writer.”

“Yes, most of my life, just been seriously wanting to write professionally since my early twenties.”

“Can I read some of your work sometime?”

“Your serious aren’t you?”

“Well yeah. Maybe I can help you get it seen by some people. Maybe I’d like it to want to consider it as a movie.”

“I’ll- I’ll think about it.” Lindsee responded a bit shocked.

“I’d really like to, I mean it. I’m sure your creative side is as interesting as the person is.”

“Maybe I’ll let you look it over after I write and edit some.”

“I hope I can. I have a feeling that you don’t always want to be writing Hollywood gossip to be paying the bills?”

“No of course not. I just don’t want to use your fame in order to get something that I should work for you know.”

“I know you wouldn’t I’m offering to. You seem like you have something worth offering talent wise.”

“I take it that your shown interest in my work indicates you have more interest in me other then to bed over and over?”

“Your more then a repeat lay. You’re a person who has thoughts and feelings. I like to be able to have a long decent conversation with you. You gotta get sick of just standing there and being arm candy and to just look pretty with some fake smile plastered on your face.”

“Well yeah, and what do you call what we are doing right now?”

“Talking without wanting to kill one another.”

“I think we accomplished being able to talk to one another without wanting to kill one another and go for each other’s throats. So where are you taken me for dinner?” Lindsee asked with a smile.

It was amazing how people could not just stop staring at her just because she was with Robert. This probably never would cease to amaze her she had a feeling she was one of the only few women left in Hollywood or the world who seem to be treating him like he was human. She sat back in the booth while she watched Robert now work on his second Corona for the night. “How many of those are you planning on drowning?” She asked a bit amused.

“Maybe three or four. Does excessive drinking seem to be one of your irks besides my smoking?”

“Yes, no I don’t condone it you are a adult and if you want to drink go ahead, just don’t ever get behind a wheel of a car and kill yourself.”
“Which is why I’ll let you drive. You really don’t seem care if I am famous or not do you?”

“No, your only human after all like the rest of the world. You seem to enjoy the fact that I treat you like a normal human and don’t scream in your face every time I see you or let the fact that I don’t let your charms swoon and control me.”

“You know I really am not all that interesting.”

“Neither am I, but that hasn’t stopped you from sticking around.”

“No your interesting. There’s got to be something I do that makes you want to swoon.”

“That’s kind of obvious. You have this look you give when your mad. Same facial expression Edward gave in the movie. I like the fact that you don’t always take everything serious or to heart. There seems to be a lot of things you do that seem to make me swoon that I don’t know about yet.”

“Your not always going to compare me to the most perfect guy in the world are you?”

“No, I know that he doesn’t exist he’s just a fictional character. You just play him that’s it.”

“So you are saying that no one is perfect then?”

“Yeah I know I am not fing perfect. If everyone was perfect all the time the world would be so boring. I don’t think anyone should change for anyone, unless they wanted to.” Lindsee reached for her burger to take a bite.

“You know what I think your flaws are that seem to make you human? You don’t seem to think that you are perfect, your strict on yourself like with your eating, you always seem to put doing something off. You have a little trouble opening and being honest with me.” Lindsee looked at him amused by his observance while she continued to eat her burger. “Then again maybe we both have more in common then we think.”

“Well you can scratch off knowing how to play a instrument or having a great singing voice, because I can’t do either.”

“How come you have no trouble being honestly open with me?” Robert asked while he took a sip of his beer.

“Maybe because you’re my husband and I’m suppose to be talkative with my significant other. I just know there has to be more then just some sexual attraction. How come you seem to like kissing me any chance you get?”

“Maybe because of like you said sexual attraction. Are you bringing up sex for a reason?”

“No, I just wanted to point out that we both seem attracted to one another, but yet feel so far away and like strangers.”

“Isn’t that why we are taking things slow and going out on dates like this?” She just nodded while she decided to finish off her burger. “So how about dessert?”

“How can you think about dessert after all the beers you drank and food you just ate? Better yet how come you don’t seem to gain weight, but yet I gotta struggle to remain in a decent size?”

“Maybe because I’m storing and gaining up energy for what may happen when we get home.” Robert reached into his shirt pocket to pull out his wallet to pay for the bill since he had a feeling dinner was over. He only smiled while she looked at him very amused. “I just really don’t like the fact that everyone is paying attention to us or maybe secretly snapping a picture.”

“So you think by going home it is going to stop everyone’s curiosity?”

“No, might get them thinking are we leaving to do something. I really don’t enjoy having my photo taken.”

“I don’t blame you, I’m not enjoying the fact I am now in the public fish bowl.” Lindsee answered while Robert dropped the money on the table to pay for the meal and tip for their waitress. “Just hate that part about being married to someone famous I guess.” She slipped out of the booth while she took out her car keys while mentally getting ready to face the awaiting swarm of cameras. She just prayed that she did not get into a driving accident because of the damn camera flashes blinding her.

It was in the middle of the full swing of Hollywood night life all the clubs were open in full swing, celebrities were out and ready for mid week partying. That seemed to be the normal scene every night of the week while she drove down the Hollywood Boulevard. With her and Robert’s luck, no cameras were waiting for them to come out from their dinner date. Had to be covering the other celebrities either emerging or leaving clubs. For brief moment she thought about Orlando.

Maybe it was the remembrance of the fact he had promised to take her to some of these clubs she drove by, but never did. Probably it was a blessing since she never really enjoyed or wanted to go to clubs. Robert seemed very secret and very private, mainly kept to himself. Lately now seemed to be fully opening up to her. She kept her focus straight on the road and stopped at a red light. “Did you want to go hit a club?” Robert asked interrupting her thoughts.

“No, I’m not really much of club going girl. If you like to go out to some feel free to.” Lindsee responded as the light turned green. She lightly pressed her foot on the gas to get her car moving.

“I rather stay at home and hang out with you. Besides, I have this feeling that your ex calls the clubs his territory and lurks there. I really don’t want to picture what is going to happen when that moment comes.”

“How did you- How do you do that know what I am thinking a majority of the time?” She felt so dumbfounded that he could easily read her mind.

“I just kind of sensed your attention was drifting towards them. We are driving down Sunset where it’s like a club strip. I just now know a location in the city to stay away from.”

She just continued to look straight forward feeling very flabbergasted and dumbfounded all at the same time. She still felt confused she didn’t know rather she belonged with Robert or was his complete opposite. Maybe he was the slightly male version well slightly British male version of her. No guy had ever really made her feel this way, all of this rush at her all at the same time before. “Have you ever felt like that you never really belonged?” Lindsee asked as she thought of a way to keep their conversation going.

“All the time. I always feel like a Hollywood outsider and that I sometimes don’t belong. If you feel like that how come you want to be apart of this?”

“Because, I want to show the world that I was given a talent at birth that I love. I could care less about this pointless perks like no waiting in line access to clubs, the VIP treatment. Movie premiers eeh only perk is getting to see your work come to life.”

“Money does not really seem like one of your important priorities with all of this?”

“No, money seems to be the thing that gets everyone in trouble. Don’t get me wrong money and fame is nice, but it can turn people into something evil and corrupted. They abuse the power as it goes to their heads, they sell their soul to get the greed and what not. That’s what I have seen when I was involved with him and I really did not seem to like it.”

“You have a lot of negative thoughts towards being in a relationship with a Hollywood playboy. You don’t seem to want to talk about him.”

“He knows if I talk about him that I am only stroking his male ego and as if I still have not gotten over him. I don’t want to play his game, I want to play by my own rules.”

“So what are your rules so I know how to be able to play in the game without getting disqualified?”

“You really want to know?” Lindsee asked as the car stopped again at another stop light.

“If it would get me on your good terms then yes I want to know.” Robert answered while Lindsee turned her head in his direction to look at him as he placed his hand on top of hers in a non threaten manner.

I’m in deep, very deep trouble. She silently gulped as she saw that sexual expression on his face. How the hell did she just turn him on? “No lies or secrets. Respect on another’s boundaries.” Lindsee started to say when she saw the light turn green. She lightly pressed on the gas to move. Robert still had his hand resting on top of hers. This was going to lead to major trouble. “Go at my pace and patient.” F being patient! She screamed in her head.

“What if I don’t feel like being patient tonight? What if I would just like to just be with you in other ways besides only your company?”

“Are you trying to seduce me or is it the Coronas talking?”

“Does it really seem to matter? Drunk or not I still want you.”

“I thought you-you said I was in full control of what goes on tonight earlier?”

“Yeah, but my hormones seem to have a mind of their own.”

She needed to pull over or find the nearest hotel before he ended up mauling her in a sexual frenzy in her car. “F rules and boundaries where’s the nearest hotel?”

“Roosevelt.” Robert answered while he leaned across the seats to get a closer look at her neck. Her pulse was racing. “Let’s not sugar coat this, how do you want it?”

“Uh, bad, bad idea to ask me while driving how I want you to screw me.” Lindsee moaned while she tried to focus and concentrate on the road. She started to lightly nip at her lower lip with her teeth bad move.

“You making it way too damn tempting to not want to bite at your lip when I have you in bed.

“Oh God.” He smirked as she sped up to get to the Roosevelt. He knew eventually she would break.

She didn’t give a damn about being seen by any paparazzi at that moment as she entered the posh hotel lobby practically attached to Robert’s side. His arm protectively wrapped around her waist while his hand seductively rubbed and caressed her lower back. Robert had no trouble landing a suite as they were on a elevator alone. A very bad, bad idea again.
Tonight just seem to be her night of making bad mistakes, she wondered if she was about to make another one if she slept with Robert in the next few minutes. She did not know what was better not fighting and actually getting along or just caving in to Robert’s secret, hidden seductive charms. He was a hell of a kisser and was better then going for his throat in some form of homicidal rage.

She stood looking at the closed elevator doors as she let her guard down for just a slight minute, gave Robert the minute advantage he needed to make his move. Without as much of a warning, he quickly backed her up against the back wall. She gasped in shock as he now had her back pressed against the wall with his arms plastered at her sides. Her mind did not have time to react as his mouth came crashing against hers while his hands worked and shimmied down her back to pull her closer against him.

She may have been making many bad mistakes tonight, but she was not going to have sex in the Roosevelt hotel elevators. Lindsee quickly reacted by pushing him away this was going way to fast. “Rob stop, stop.” Robert quickly leaned forward to attempt to resume to kiss her as she pushed him back again. “You need to slow down.”

“What do you mean slow down?” He asked a bit irate. “Your mood swings are seriously making my head spin. Do you want to sleep with me right now or no?”

“I did not say I didn’t I sped over here didn’t I? You need to slow down, I don’t want to get sexually mauled in the elevator. I just wanted to take it slow, not have it be like some blur like it was that night.” Robert did not say a word as the elevator arrived on their floor of their suite. The doors opened as he took a step back with a frustrated sigh.

“What do you want Lindsee? Just be honest with me to save us from having another scream match.”

“I want to be with you, I just don’t want to make it a race, I’m here all night I’m not going anywhere.” She stepped forward to take his hand to lead him off of the elevator to give him a slight little hint as to why they were here in the first place.

“You do realize that I’m the only one who knows which room number the suite is right?” Robert asked with a soft chuckle.

Ok he had a point. She turned her head to allow him to lead her in the right direction. “Sorry, I just never done this before.”

“Doesn’t really surprise me.” Robert responded while they stopped in front of a door. Robert leaned over her to slide the room key into the slot. The lock blinked green as he pushed on the knob.

Chapter thirteen- How to make love like a vampire

Lindsee had ended up pressed against his chest given him a chance to lightly kiss up and down her neck. “Mmmm.”

“I like that sound.” Robert murmured against her neck while he gently pushed her into the suite.

“Mmm.” she moaned again to make him smile. She felt him still softly placing kisses up and down her neck as they both stood in the dark suite. His hands skimmed up and down her sides to go as slow as possible. “Where are we going to do this?? The sofa or the bed?”

“Bed.” Robert answered while he lightly pushed her in that direction. “I’d like to be able to enjoy you.”

“Your hands seem to be doing that right now.” The bedroom door was already open which saved Robert some trouble. He quickly flicked on the lights while he lightly continued to push her in. She briefly tensed up in his arms as her self-consciousness about her body decided to hit. “When we were together in Las Vegas did I ask for the lights to be on or off?”

“Off, but I kept them on because I wanted to see you.” Robert answered while they both looked at the bed. “You have a great body, I don’t see why your nervous about being naked.” She didn’t feel like ruining he mood by explaining why she preferred to have sex in the dark. She didn’t feel like explaining how Orlando wanted them off since he couldn’t stand to look at her naked while he screwed her.

She felt him lead her over to one of the sides of the bed to sit her down. He sat down next to her to slip off his shoes while she slipped off her sneakers. She still had time to pull out if she chose to maybe that’s what Robert was allowing her to do. Ok maybe she was scared, she knew she was scared, but she didn’t want to stop over some intimidated fear of intimacy.

“I’m scared.” Lindsee suddenly said as Robert dropped off his last shoe. He slowly looked over at Lindsee to see she was very scared. Boy whatever her ex had done really had left her traumatized he had a feeling that’s why she had sex in the dark and felt so awkward about her body. She seem so hard to not be comparing or bringing him into her head while she tried to fully focus on the guy sitting right next to her. Clearly Lindsee was trying to get over him.

“Why are you scared?” Robert asked while Lindsee slowly slid towards him. “You don’t have anything to be scared of, if you want to wait until-”

“I don’t want to wait, I’m just scared I won’t be able to satisfy you. It’s not you putting pressure on me that’s making me fear intimacy.” She admitted. “One way I seem to be able to hide my flaws is in the dark. It’s like my mask that I can hide behind. Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Yes I understand what you are trying to say.” Robert answered while he moved closer to her. “You have nothing to be scared of with me, it doesn’t bother me if your not some perfect looking sexual karma sutra knowing goddess in bed. I just care if you try because you care and you enjoy it. Now I can seem to understand why you want to go slow.” Robert slowly leaned in closer to softly kiss her. “You set the pace, tell me what to do.” He added while he continued to softly kiss her.

“I feel like a freaking virgin here on her wedding night who has no freaking clue what in the hell to do.” Lindsee admitted while she returned the kiss the same time she crawled into his lap facing him.

“I can’t really picture you as a virgin.” Robert softly chuckled while he moved his hands up to the base of her head. “We all were ones eventually.” He continued to softly kiss her while he slowly eased her into her comfort zone. He had to admit he seemed to be enjoying going slow.

“We need to stop talking.” Lindsee moaned against his lips while she felt his fingers softly tangling his fingers into her hair to slowly yank her hair down. Her hair lightly fell around her shoulders before he tangled his fingers within her silky strands. She let out a soft moan never realizing how erotic this felt. She had a urge she could not fight while she leaned in closer to lightly use her teeth to nip at Robert’s bottom lip.

Robert moaned as one of his hands quickly moved down her back to rest on her lower spine to push her closer up against him. She still lightly nipped at his lower lip while she felt his hand start to inch up the hem of her shirt to lightly brush against her skin. He had to just keep going slow not to freak her out. She slowly inched her face away to look at him. “You like that?” Lindsee asked while she adverted her eyes down to notice Robert slowly begin to inch her shirt up her body.

“I love what your doing, but I think it’s time that you loose some of your clothes.” He moaned as her shirt was half way inched up her body. Her arms lifted over her head without any resistance which allowed him to finish pulling off of her. Robert lightly dropped her shirt off of the edge of the bed while he observed how she looked without the top half of her clothes on. She was beautiful and perfect enough at least to him.

Lindsee slowly leaned forward about to respond by taken off his t-shirt he had on as she felt his hands resting at her hips again while his head slowly moved up to her chest. Lindsee softly moaned while she felt Robert’s rough growth of stubble brush against her skin as he placed soft kisses near the visible swell of her breasts. He kissed his way up to neck and continued to kiss up her throat. He stopped for brief second to place a soft kiss against her lips right before he helped her remove his shirt.

She did not say a word as she took in what he looked like. She enjoyed the view while she slipped out of his lap to stand on the side of the bed. Lindsee slowly unbuttoned then unzipped, slipped her jeans off to only leave her in her under wear. Robert’s breath caught in his throat while he noticed the style and type of under garments she wore. A sexy yet simple pair of lacy styled low rise with a matching silk, lacy styled bra. It didn’t take much for her or to look sexy. When had a guy besides him tell her or thought she was beautiful?

Lindsee slowly crawled back onto the bed and back into his arms to resume to kiss him. She felt his hands move up her back to stop at the clasp of her bra. He continued to kiss her while he unhooked her bra. Reluctantly, Robert broke their kiss for a moment in order to slip off her bra. With the use of one finger, he dropped the garment onto the floor with the rest of her clothes. Robert moved his hands down to place on her waist. "I'm not moving to fast for you am I?" Robert asked while he looked into her eyes.

"No."

"Good." Robert responded while he slowly laid Lindsee back against the pillows. He slowly placed his arms at her sides as he slowly lowered his weight on top of her. He used his knee to lightly nudge her legs apart to settle right in between them.

Lindsee didn't say a word while she got use to Robert's weight on top of her. He did not say a word while he looked down at her. He seem to be silently gritting through his teeth. She immediately had a feeling as to why. "I think you should take off your jeans and boxers."
Robert smirked while he still looked down at her. "Oh and why is that?"
"Because I have a feeling that your jeans are starting to chafe you in a very uncomfortable area."

"Hmm good point." Robert slowly sat up never once breaking eye contact with her. He slowly stood up onto the floor. "God your beautiful." Robert said while he moved his hands to the waist line of his jeans. She softly blushed at his comment while she watched him unbutton his jeans. Robert quickly slipped them off only had his boxers left. Those followed suit of his jeans a minute later. He stood there long enough for her to get a good look at him in natural form. God he was hot, was she about to have sex with this sexy guy?

She blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. "Did you- did you bring any protection?" Smooth one Linds make this even more awkward then it already is. Once again she started to blush.

"Yes, I bought protection." Robert answered while he bent down to retrieve his jeans. "I don't think we're ready for mini Cullens to be running around yet." He added while he pulled out a foiled package.
"Mini Cullens? How many children are you expecting for your broad?" Lindsee asked without trying to laugh.

"A few, but if you like to create more, I got no complaints." He smirked as he noticed Lindsee had never taken her eyes off him once. "Enjoying the view?"

"Oh immensely. Starting to wonder why I didn't let you do this sooner." Lindsee answered while Robert crawled back onto the bed with the condom. He only smiled while he ripped open the foil package.

“Ok I think in all fairness that it’s time that you ditched your knickers. Can’t exactly shag with them in the way.” Robert said while he slipped the latex ring from the package. He had a point, she was semi naked already in front of him and had no point in being ashamed of her body. She twisted her fingers into her panties waist band before she tugged the silk down her legs in one swift move. She flung the silk over to join his and her pile of clothes. Ok she now was fully naked in a hotel suite with Robert Pattinson. It sounded so scandalous and would have been if she wasn’t married to him.

She sat there not sure what Robert wanted to do until after he had slipped on the condom feeling a bit cold while she bought her knees up to her chest. “You still want to do this?” Robert asked while he noticed how she was sitting.

“Yeah, I’m just a little cold that’s all.”

“You won’t be cold in a minute.” Robert answered while he leaned forward to wrap his arms around her waist to pull her up against him. “You’re in full control would you like to be on the top or bottom?” Robert reminded her while he placed a soft kiss on the tip of her nose.

“Bottom.” She answered while she wrapped her arms around his neck the same time she slipped her legs loosely around his hips. He still had his hands on her lower back pushing her against his chest and pressing her up against him which made him moan.

“No complaints there.” Robert moaned while he slowly leaned forward to rest and prop her up against the pillows to make sure she wouldn’t be crushed by his weight. He used his knee again to nudge her legs slightly apart to settle there while he slightly lifted his pelvis up while he looked at her. “Are you ready?”

“Mmmmhmmm.” Lindsee responded while her hands move to rest flat against his shoulder blades. She lifted her head a little forward to place a soft kiss on his chin the same moment he entered her releasing another moan.

“Do you have any idea how good you feel right now?” Robert asked while his hands firmly and gently settled on her hips. She shook her head no while she felt him slowly grasp her. “How about I show you how good you feel right now?” Robert asked while he leaned forward to softly start to nip at her bottom lip. Automatically she moaned as her hands started to wonder down past his shoulder blades to settle on his back as she felt him start to slowly move in and out of her. He continued to lightly nip at her bottom lip while he shifted his hands up on her back to lift her closer to him. Her legs wrapped a bit tighter around his waist while he continued to move at a easy pace.

“Robert.” She softly said barely almost a erotic sounding whisper while she allowed her hands to softly move up and down his spine. Robert slowly stopped nipping at her lower lip to move his head up to look down at her.

“What beautiful?” Robert softly asked while he lowered his forehead to touch and lightly press against hers while he looked into her eyes. He didn’t say a words while he felt her hands still continued to caress his spine. “Are you comfortable you want me to do something else?”

“I’m fine I just want you to do something.” Lindsee answered as she felt him push her a little closer against him. “I want you to bite my neck.”

“Does that mean we’re going to screw like vampires now?” Robert answered in a sexy low whisper. “I’ve been wanting to nip at your neck ever since the first time I had you.” He continued to confess while he moved his lips to press up side her neck.

She softly moaned as she felt his teeth lightly graze and nip at her skin as her eyes fluttered closed in pure ecstasy. “Robert.” He nipped a bit harder with a sexy smirk which only made her moan. “I think you’re neck biting is about to give me a orgasm.”

“Only way vampires screw Beautiful.” Robert moaned still nipping at her neck while he felt her body trembling underneath his. Her back bone arched up as her arms wrapped around his neck. He could not hold back any longer as he started to gravitate his hips faster while her legs wrapped and squeezed tighter around him.

“Robert.” She moaned again while she dug her heels into his back bone as her orgasm triggered and sprung to life through her body. She wanted to scream in pure pleasure as she still felt his forehead pressed against hers as his mouth slanted and crushed against hers the same time he plunged into her as the fuse within his body triggered.

This was a hell of a great way to end a first date. Even the best way to end and wrap up a hot, erotic, romantic rump session in bed. It felt like a scene she would normally read in a Harlequin Blaze romance novel, and would believe it was a few pages and section of a romance novel if it just had not happened to her. She obviously was not dreaming since she felt Robert’s chest risen up and down against her cheek while the same time she heard his heart beaten.

Only thing she had covering her was Robert’s arms resting on her lower back and the fancy something hundred or thousand thread count sheets and luxurious comforter. Lindsee slowly adverted her eyes to look up at Robert to catch him with a smile on his face. “What?” Lindsee asked as a loose strand of her hair fell into her face before she lightly attempted to blow out of her eyes.

He only smiled while he moved one of his hands to push the loose strand of hair out of her face behind her ear. “You look happy even content.”

“I feel like that.” Lindsee answered while she slowly sat up. “Thank you.” Lindsee added before she placed a soft kiss on his mouth.

“For what?” Robert asked while Lindsee sat on her arms still mere inches away from his lips.

“For tonight for ending our date like this. For letting me have some sort or form of control. It was a hell of a great ending.”

“Your welcome.” Robert answered while he returned the kiss. “I felt like you needed to be loved and treated like a princess. Did you enjoy it this time since you were lucid enough to remember and recall it?”

“Yes. I honestly now don’t want to leave this bed now.”

“I don’t want to either.” Robert answered while he watched Lindsee slowly lay her head on his chest. A little bit of reality set in for both of them which cause Lindsee to tense for a minute.

“When do you think our parents should meet?”

“Ah the reality check decides to set in after the sexual bliss.” Robert responded while he acted all dramatic which made her smile. “How about after I knock out filming? I like to be able to have you all to myself for a while before you have to share me.”

“Ugh one of the downsides of being Edward Cullen’s real life bride.” Lindsee groaned. “Everyone wants you.”

“Well they don’t get to have me in bed every night, unlike you.”

“Hmm that’s a perk.” Lindsee smiled while she felt Robert slowly move his hands up and down her back.

“I’m glad that I can make you happy.”

Lindsee nodded as she yawned. “I’m ready to blissfully fall asleep now.”

“Me too. Good night Mrs. Pattinson.”

Chapter fourteen - Dishing details

“Someone seems to be in a good mood. Did you get laid last night?” Ashley asked while she, Lindsee and Mandy were seated for lunch.

“I don’t see how it’s any of your business, but yeah seemed the perfect way to end our date.”

“So you two went out on a date? Details Linds I want details!” Mandy squealed very excited.

“Geez have your own life much?” Lindsee asked while she flipped open her menu. She looked over the rim to see Mandy anxiously waiting for every detail of her night. “Ok, ok shesh give me a second to decide what I want to eat.”

“I’m just waiting to here that I was right that about getting to know your vampire by going out on a date. Just wish my dates ended up in bed or went well.”

“Please do tell us simple, common folk how the rich and famous date and socialize?” Ashley asked in a joke like tone. “Are they as normal as the average folk?”

“We did not do anything too fancy. He took me out to dinner on the Sunset Strip then while I was driving us back because I was the designated sober one, we got to talking the mood hit, we checked into the Roosevelt got a suite and he did everything perfect.”

“Perfect how? Linds it’s not like you weren’t a virgin so how could being with Robert be perfect then it was with Orlando?” Ashley asked very interested to hear Lindsee’s view point on which hot British actor was the better lay.

“Well for one, Robert did not rush or pressure me, and went slow. It wasn’t over in less then three minutes and afterwards didn’t roll off to the side and fell asleep with a loud snore. Robert took his time and went slow allowed me to set the pace. I at least woke up to find that I was not alone or my partner had left in the middle of the night.”

“He sounds romantic I have to know did he you know bite your neck?” Ashley asked her brows lifted in a suggestive manner while she wickedly smirked.

“Is that suppose to be some erotic vampire metaphor that I should know or be aware of?” Lindsee asked while Ashley continue to sit there with a beaming smirk. “Yes, there was some neck biting involved and some lip nipping.”

“Lip nipping?” Ashley and Mandy asked at the same time.

“Yes lip nipping I started it. God that man knows how the hell to kiss.”

“Any comparison to Edward Cullen?” Mandy asked with a smile. “I’m sure that was a very interesting conversation, before, during, and after sex.”

“Well he mentioned mini Cullens so I guess he wants to have children.” Lindsee shrugged her shoulders while she looked over her menu.

“Hmmm sounds like he wants to create little vampires with you. Oh by the way, you made it to the gossip columns this morning. You and Robert looked cozy on the beach kissing.” Mandy added while she dug into her purse to pull out a folded piece of paper. Lindsee lowered the menu to take the piece of paper to unfold.

It was the picture of them when they were on the beach kissing at the bottom of the large picture was a article. “Robert does not shy away from affectionate action.” Lindsee read the title. “Yesterday, Robert Pattinson was found on the beach taken a early romantic walk with wife LindseePeterson who appears to be very in love with. Pattinson, 22, married Peterson ,26, in Las Vegas the weekend before. Looks like he’s in love ladies and may have found his real life Bella.” Lindsee shook her head as she refolded the paper to slip into her pocket.

“How does it feel to be famous and this time have a famous counter part who publicly acknowledges you exist?” Mandy asked since she found how Lindsee seem to be coping and dealing with her new found fame in a calm, collective manner.

“I’m not famous or special ok maybe a bit special because of who I am married to. Just feels weird to have people snap pictures of me being and doing my every day life. I’m sure Robert will get a kick out of this article.”

“You had to know that this would happen after what you did Linds. Robert is one of the most followed Hollywood men. Hell, you probably have to write articles for Little black dress on your two at least once or twice a day. It’s kind of like writing about your private life and marriage.” Ashley put in as their waitress came to the table.

“Ready to order?” She asked while she held a pad and pen. Lindsee lowered her menu about to go first when she saw the waitress’s reaction. “Oh my God you’re Lindsee Peterson you’re Robert Pattinson’s wife.”

Mandy and Ashley both softly laughed while they saw Lindsee’s reaction to being recognized. This was many of her firsts she had to look forward to. “Uh yeah, I guess that’s me.” Lindsee answered not quite sure what reaction this woman would give it could either be positive or negative.

“You are so lucky you get to sleep with him every night. Does he kiss as good as he does in Twilight?” She gushed like she felt it to be some sort of honor to be her server.

“Yes, he’s a great kisser.” Lindsee answered to help speed along to get to order. “I think I’ll start first.” Lindsee added with a smile to politely remind the waitress of what her job was. “I’ll have a cheese burger well done with a strawberry lemonade. Instead of a bun I like a lettuce bun.” The waitress nodded while Lindsee offered her a polite smile right before she took Ashley and Mandy’s orders. She took their menus right before she left to place in their orders.

“Wow, Linds your famous when do you think the designers are going to find your number and offer you freebies?” Mandy teased which made Lindsee try not to laugh as her Blackberry vibrated in her bag. Lindsee reached next to her to pull out her phone to see she had a text message. She smiled as she saw who it was from.

Hey beautiful,
How are you? I miss you, this meeting is boring just makes me anxious to get home. I can’t stop thinking about last night was wondering if there could possibly be a round two tonight?
Robert.

Lindsee smiled while she quickly hit reply to type back a response. She saw she had a audience her smile was not hard to not notice. “What? Robert sent me a text message from the production meeting.”

“You sure it isn’t a booty call?” Mandy asked with a suggestive smirk.

“Positive though he asked if there would be another round tonight.” Lindsee answered while she sent her response. She heard another beep to see Robert had sent a response to her text.

I was thinking and picturing of taken you on the kitchen table. Ok on and off of the table.

Lindsee softly laughed while her phone started to ring to see the caller was Robert. She quickly answered with a smile. “I take it that you are still bored and thinking of round two of vampire love making?” Lindsee asked in a tease like tone.

Robert softly laughed while Lindsee smiled from her end. “How did you ever guess?”

“Maybe a hint from your text messages. Exactly when tonight should I expect to act out the text messages?”

“How about as soon as I get back. I’m stuck here for a while longer, but I do miss you.” Lindsee smiled since this call seem to make her day. That and the few texts she got where he admitted how he missed her and was the topic and occupying his thoughts.

“Sounds like a date. Which room would you like to have it take place in?”

“You’re teasing me now. I plan to get you back I hope you know.”
“I count on it.”

“Where are you now what are you doing?” Robert asked since he obviously wished he was with her cameras following in toll or not.

“At lunch with my friends talking about you I haven’t seen any cameras on my trail today. I got recognized by our waitress as your wife.” Robert softly laughed amused how Lindsee seemed to be dealing with her sudden fame.

“Was that a good or bad thing?”

“A good thing I guess.”

“Everyone wants to meet you as soon as filming starts. Start date is March 23rd.” Robert answered he seem to get excited of the fact he would have her as company.

“March 23rd hmm ok.” Lindsee answered as the waitress came back to give them their drinks. Lindsee offered a polite smile since she could do not do much while on her phone. “I guess I’ll see you later tonight then.”

“You can count on it.” Robert said right before he hung up on his end.

The day seemed like it was dragging and about to go on forever a tired and exhausted Robert thought while he drove back. He had to be five minutes away from the house while his cell started to ring. That was the last thing he wanted to hear since he was anxious to get home to Lindsee. He had no choice but to answer or just let the damn phone continue to ring. “Hello.” Robert answered while he made a turn.

“Hey Rob I forgot to mention a miner detail earlier.” Nick answered since all of them were occupied earlier with the pre-production meeting for New Moon. “Your going to be going to the Oscars and present one of the awards for the night. A few designers are more then happy and willing to offer to dress Lindsee. How is she by the way?”

“She’s great I’m about home did you want to talk to her?”

“No, no just wanted to tell you about the Oscar gig. Do you think Lindsee would mind accompanying you to some events?”

“I don’t think she does, but she needs to have some time to herself and to have her own life. “Robert answered while he pulled into the drive way. “I need to ask you something or share something. Lindsee writes and she feels she shouldn’t come to me or use our marriage to help her get or land a agent. I like to help her, so do you know or can recommend a agent for her?”

“I might I’ll look into it for you. Are you planning on even telling her this that your secretly trying to get her a agent?”

“It’s a surprise for now I’ll eventually tell her. I’ll call you later I first need to go see my wife and maybe try to read some of her writing.”

“Good luck if you get to read some of her work tell me what you think.” Nick responded before he ended the call. Robert snapped his cell shut the same time her parked in the drive way and cut off the engine. Lindsee was a few feet away in the house that sat right in front of him she had to be the main focus of tonight.

The fun challenge of the night another round of sex then to convince her to let him read a script. He got out of his car and entered through the front door which was still unlocked. Robert locked the front door while he tossed his keys off to the side as he heard the upstairs shower running. A wicked smile spread across his face since he kind of could use a shower himself.

Lindsee adjusted the water to get it to the warmth that she liked and to her preference before she stepped in. Already the steam from the water had started to fog up the bathroom mirror. She assumed Robert’s meeting would run a bit over and had to do something besides lie there in her scratch that their bed like a love sick moron while she waited for him to get back home.

She had it all planned she would take a shower try not to let her sexual, devious filled thoughts about Robert drive her crazy and take over then slip into something sexy. Finally it seemed working out and a commitment to a strict diet seemed to pay off. She was able to walk into Victoria Secret with some confidence and look around for a little something. She felt a bit nervous since she had no idea how the heck to be sexy.

What made her seem sexy to Robert she really did not seem to know while she still tried to adjust to the fact that she had his attention on her since he seem to desire her. She stepped under the warm jets of water allowing the steam to wrap around her body. The same time she closed her eyes while she ran her fingers through her now wet hair right before she allowed them to skim down her body.

Ok Linds calm down save all the sexual ideas for Robert. Lindsee silently thought her eyes still closed while her hands moved up to settle at the sides of her neck. Was she having a moment of feeling and being sexy? She wasn’t sure since she couldn’t seem to think straight. The sex from last night must have been mind blowing. She couldn’t stop thinking about it and him. Come home Robert please come home! She screamed in her head lost in her own thoughts that she did not notice a slight breeze as the shower door opened and closed.

Her back was turned to him which made him smirk as he noticed she was already wet. The shower suddenly appeared to be a very erotic location within the house he slowly moved up behind Lindsee to not scare or freak her out. Her neck was seductively exposed out to him and belonged to him.

He just had to bite and nibble couldn’t resist any longer as he softly placed his arm around her waist. “I think the steam from the water makes you look hot.” Robert softly said in her ear right before he lightly nipped. She softly gasped as Robert’s free arm moved up to around her breasts.

“When did you get back in?” Lindsee asked while she allowed her body to respond to his advances by resting against him.

“A minute ago. I got to admit I did not expect you to be in the shower when I came home, but I seem to enjoy the view.”

“Came home before I could get the surprise ready.” Lindsee responded while she felt Robert’s mouth moving right towards her neck. “I really don’t think you seem to care if I had a surprise or not.”

“Mmmm no not really, but if it involved you without clothes on I’d love it.” Robert murmured against her neck.

“It involved some items from Victoria Secret.”

“I like that idea, put it on rain check for later.” Robert answered while he used his nose to nuzzle against her neck. “Where do you want to go for dinner?”

“I actually was going to cook tonight.” Lindsee responded while she tilted her head to look up at Robert. He looked down at her a bit surprised while she smiled. “But if you would like to go out again-”

“No I actually think it would be better if we ate in I needed to talk to you about something very important.”

“Hmmm interesting.” Lindsee answered she had to wonder if what he wanted to tell her involved anything related to his film schedule or a role.

“So when are you going to let me read any of your scripts?” Robert asked since he seemed to have her underneath his charms.

“Maybe soon, you seriously want to read my writings so bad?”

“Yeah, I like to get to know everything about you, even if it means reading your writings. We seem to have interesting conversations while in unusual positions and places.”

She smiled while she received a soft kiss as he hugged her closer against his chest. He seemed to be doing anything he possibly could to be able to read her scripts. Maybe he did have a bit of a interest in her after all? Would it really hurt to let one of the top Hollywood elite actors of the moment look over her work and maybe even end up liking it? Maybe it would help her a little bit, she was straightforward from the start how she did not want to take advantage and use him just to sell or land a agent.

Only one way to find out and that was to take the plunge and allow Robert to read one of the finished products. “Ok what if I agree and let you read one of the scripts what will I get out of it?”

“Well what would you like out of it?” Robert asked while he moved his hand up to her cheek in order to move a wet loose strand out of her eyes behind her ear.

“Honest feedback if you think it seems good enough to be made into a movie that type of response.”

“Oh I thought you wanted me to land you a agent?” Robert joked while he gave her another kiss.

“Just having your feedback is all that seems to matter. Alright I’ll let you read one.” Lindsee responded while she reached for a nearby built in shelf to grab a bottle of Head and shoulders. “First, just wash your hair then find me in our room. You can’t miss me I’ll be the one with the laptop in bed.” She joked which only made him laugh.

Robert took the bottle of shampoo to open while he let Lindsee go and watched her step out of the shower to grab herself a towel to dry off with. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of her even through the fogged glass shower door. She patted herself dry before securely wrapping the terry cloth around her body before she walked out and left the bathroom for their room to get dressed. He had to wonder what she had in mind to cook for dinner or if she could even cook. He would just have to wait and find out.

He just knew that he couldn’t let sex get in the way of having to talk to her about the Oscars and maybe about how she would probably have a agent before her twenty-seventh birthday. He would love to see her secede he thought while he did what Lindsee requested and washed his hair. He must really want to read her scripts. Did that mean that Lindsee had him whipped and wrapped around her little finger? Did he really care since this woman didn’t seem to give a damn about his fame or who he was?

She treated him like he was human and a person. Not the big celebrity that everyone else seem to make him out to be. He washed the suds of shampoo out of his hair before he turned off the water to open the shower door to reach off to the side to grab a towel. He wrapped the towel around his waist as he saw Lindsee from the bathroom door into their room where she was sitting on their bed in her robe with her laptop on. There was just something about her that attracted him to her there was more then the fact that she was very real. Her shyness seem to be a bit sexy he enjoyed he could make her blush and get her flustered so easy. Seem to be some of the few things that attracted him to her.