View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

The actress playing Mary Janes replacement in the Play was Jessie collins She is pro singer no a actress This was her only movie
Actress:
Spider-Man 3 (2007) .... Mary Jane's Replacement
... aka Spider-Man 3: The IMAX Experience (USA: IMAX version)

Quick Bump some more news on spiderman 4

Sony Officially Signs Director and Star for Spider-Man 4… and 5?
Posted by Rob Hunter (rob@filmschoolrejects.com) on September 8, 2008

Spider-Man 4 Aims for 2010 Start Date | Film School Rejects

The inside source says Sony is seriously considering filming parts four and five simultaneously, a la Back to the Future 2/3 and The Matrix 2/3. The reasoning is financially based (like most decisions with this franchise) although future scheduling concerns are sure to play a part as well. The Shrill Snaggletooth (aka Kirsten Dunst) has not yet signed on, but expect that to change by next fall. The villain (or villains…) has not yet been announced, although the source says “once you find out who the villain is, you’ll know who’s playing it.” That quote leads most people to think Dylan Baker’s Dr. Curt Connors will be growing a tail to play The Lizard for the sequel.

Updated January

Spider-Man 4 Aims for 2010 Start Date
Posted by Cole Abaius (cole.abaius@filmschoolrejects.com) on January 19, 2009

Seven years after helping to spark the Comic Book Film explosion, we’re getting reports now that the webslinger is looking to get in front of the camera by 2010 - ultimately setting sights for a May 2011 release.

J.K. Simmons told MTV Movies Blog that he’d be returning for his role as J. Jonah Jameson and gave notice of the proposed start date. The conversation apparently went down at Sundance, so I have to assume it took place in a bathroom somewhere.

It seems like everything is on track with David Lindsay-Abaire bringing his Pulitzer caliber to the screenwriting job, a start date, and a release date all in the works. Now, we’ll have to wait and see how many villains and dance numbers the film can pump into 140 minutes.

Spider-Man 4 Heading To Michigan
Most updated news for Sam Rami himself

By Katey Rich: 2009-02-03 10:46:51
ShareThis

Given that the auto industry doesn't seem particularly long for this world, Michigan is following in the footsteps of several other states and establishing tax incentives for movie and TV productions. They've attracted hometown boy Sam Raimi for his upcoming low-budget thriller Room 205, but he might consider spending a whole lot more money in the state for Spider-Man 4.

Raimi told Michigan paper The Oakland Press that he's beginning production on Spider-Man 4 in 2010 and will look back to his home state for shooting locations. "I’ll be looking at Michigan for our second-unit photography on the new Spider-Man film." Apparently some parts of Spider-Man 3 were filmed in Cleveland, which makes it less of a stretch that Spidey's New York could be recreated in the Midwest.

I still have trouble believing Spider-Man 4 is actually going to happen, though maybe that's just me being in denial. But hey, if they're going to spread around a ton of money to make a sequel no one really asked for, they may as well bring it to one of the most economically depressed states in the nation.

Last edited by Logan; 02-26-2009 at 12:42 AM