View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Katka
Ultimate Fan

Thank you Szilvia and Philippa !
I'm glad you stopped by. I'm going to have so much fun with this 'project'

Tonight's episode was 1.02 Metamorphosis

The whole thing creeped me out a little bit. I'm not a big fan of bugs, ew. There were however some scenes that brought a smile on my face. I just had to laugh when Clark broke his bed waking up in mid-levitation. The look on his face was hilarious!

Even though Tom isn't exactly the age of his character he looked very young and innocent in the part right after he saved Whitney and told his dad he's scared. I totally wanted to just give him a hug and hold him tight.

Btw, does anyone think Lex's house is cool? I find it beyond amazing. Not sure if I'd like to live there 24/7 though.

I really enjoyed the scene where Lana waited for Clark in his hide out. I thought something was wrong with her voice from the beginning and I couldn't put my finger on it. And then I realized I used to watch SV on a German channel and the show was dubbed. The guy who dubbed Tom had a similar voice so it didn't occur to me at first

I also quite liked the interaction between Clark and Chloe in the hallway. She's quite the sweetheart and has a dazzling smile.
"Chloe, I could never outgrow you. Other than vertically." <--

Other thing I really enjoyed was the music they used in both episodes. Most of the songs were my favorites back in 2001.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!