View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 05:57 AM
galela
Supreme Fan

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney #19 - He thinks it's good that men are being objectified!

Banner made by Cathy

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#18: He's what everyone wants this christmas!

Gale Harold/Brian Kinney#17: "He knows you want him"

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #16- Gucci, prada, nada...he's Teh Sex

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold #15: Socks and Water - Could he get any hotter?

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#14 - The Best kinf of Brian is a naked Brian

Brian Kinney/Gale Harold#13- Give him a bottle of water... and you're in heaven!!

Brian/Gale fans:
galela
Buffy&Angel4eva
SassySarah
~*katinthehat*~
Vintage
kyleschick
AuburnGrad
nikinney
Ice Queen follower
~ Liz ~
Brian Kinney's Muffin O'Love
Yoda-Mira
groovyk1
Orton
Brianlvr_1
wolkenfuehlen
rebelle
Andalusia
dorksrock
teena1013

what we love about him:

+his hazel eyes
+Cowboy outfit
+his long, long, looong legs
+His lickable chest
+his crooked tooth
+His humor
+scruffy = sexy
+his kissable lips
+those arms
+the tiny butt
+smoking gale (unhealthy but sexy)
+the white suit!
+seems to be as beautiful inside as outside
+smart & strong men = sexy
+hair on his chest, around his nipples & bellybutton
+his hair
+st-st-stutter
+Gale does the best handstands
+ The Clothes

Quotes

"Gale: Brilliant, enigmatic, screwy."
-- Scott Lowell when asked to use three adjectives to describe the QAF cast members

"Gale is, he's just gorgeous, you know! What can I say? He's a gorgeous man, inside and out. I always look forward to working with him on my scenes, because there is a receptivity to him that is so complete, and wholesome. He has a real wholesome nature about life. He's very down to earth, and that's what I think makes him so attractive, because he just really stands on his own two feet, and lets the world come to him, and he will give back to the world. He has a real sort of give and take philosophy about life, and I think that makes him a terrific and deep actor."
-- Thea Gill

"When we met him, Brian and Gale just fused. Gale has such sexuality as a person that it's kind of daunting. How many people could be as open or fluid and bring that to a character? It doesn't have anything to do with being gay or straight."
-- Daniel Lipman, Executive Producer, TV Guide

"Gale Harold is the best shot we have in the future for onscreen brilliance!"
-- Leanne Campbell

"[Gale] does things because he wants to, not because he feels obligated. If he doesn't feel like showing up someplace, he just won't show up. But on the last day of shooting, he brought flowers for everyone. And when I broke up with my boyfriend and I couldn't quit crying, he just held me. He's a gentle, enigmatic and aloof spirit."
-- Michelle Clunie, TV Guide

"We kept pushing back the shooting date, and people were getting tense. But when Mr. Gale Harold walked in, Ron and I looked at each other and absolutely knew. He had a certain kind of cockiness. But he's very, very charming underneath all that. He has his own direction and agenda. There's no bull**** with him."
-- Daniel Lipman, TV Guide

"Someone who looks like him, it's hard to be that angry with."
-- Randy Harrison, TV Guide

"He's breaking new ground for bringing sexuality to a performance, and not just gay sexuality. I don't think any other actor has ever done what he's doing. I think it's kind of historic."
-- Ron Cowan, TV Guide

"Gale is a committed and talented actor, not just a pretty face."
-- John Philbrick, Gale's co-star in Wake

wouldn't wanna miss sweaty brian.