View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 04:06 PM
mh67511
Passionate Fan

Survivor Palau premieres February 17th!

From the CBS website:

Quote:
Twenty Americans are stranded in Palau, the South Pacific paradise some call the 8th natural wonder of the world, where colorful wildlife, dense jungles and an underwater world beyond belief are haunted by the wreckage and remnants of World War II. From the beginning, the game will be changed in a dramatic way: everything the Survivors have come to expect will be wiped out in the first 10 minutes. Who will outwit, outplay, and outlast all others in Palau? Get to know the new Survivors now, and don't miss a single episode of SURVIVOR: PALAU, premiering Thursday, February 17 at 8 pm ET/PT, only on CBS.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/index.shtml

I think this is going to be a great season! I am really interested to see how they "theme" this season and tie in the WWII history aspect of it. I think it's such a great idea too because so many of the WWII veterans are starting to pass on and will be an interesting look at history. Maybe they will do some challenges involving the WWII stuff. On a side note, does anyone know who used the island as a staging round? Was it the axis or allied forces? And where exactly is Palau located? I would think in the South Pacific, but I really don't know.

I wonder if they are still going to do the "native tribe" type of stuff. I mean that's interesting and all, but it's getting kind of old. I hope they focus on the WWII aspect of it.

Amazing! This place is so beautiful! Pictures from the Island: