View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 10:35 AM
dreamer12
Dedicated Fan

I'm very sorry , and feel bad for all this useless !!!
Tell me really ! does a kiss in a ultimate scene ( cut or not ) , over many seasons between two characters , meant or even not be together , need all your harsh language ?? i'm speaking about all who made from this thread a way to attack other's POV's and freely turn them into idiots or what else ! hell ! we're civilised no ?? i'm decieved by some i considered as friends attitude's .....
We need to be fair et consciensious in our minds, that any viewer on this show is not & can't be able to avoid subjectivity on his way of perception the entire show, which is not yet achieved , and especially going to judge about Love clues !
So if our friends " the jaters " were waiting for this kiss , they have their reasons to do so ... so many seasons waiting cause last season jate was mid satisfying and compromised, so if i were a jater i will expect and wait more ..... who are we to tell them that's useless to wait , or assume that jate is Pale compared to the Skate relashionship and that the Skate is not over & so , the problem is not here ! it is unfair to jump on any occasion to make paralelles about the two & different relations and throwing rocks on both sides .....
If this kiss has to be between jack & kate be it ! what's wrong ? it's has nothing to do with skate , skate was built on a different level , that level kept me sticked to the show, kate's decisions are her own, and obviously she's running with circumstances, the island didn't finish with her & all the O6 , they are not stabilized to see what's right to do, till they do what they were brought to this time ! so the show is not Kate & Jack or Kate & Sawyer , it all about the lost thing , & since they're still "lost " they will not easily find themselves to make fair choices ! so no need to pretend that we know what's going to happen better than the others , we have to wait respectfully what we are expecting, i think that's what we sould do right now !
Ill come back to post my Pov about episode 4 , i hadn't the choice !