View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Michelle
Master Fan

I agree Courtie in part Une that scene in the street with Big in front of Carrie's apartment was so well done by both actors. You could really feel Carrie's angst, almost like she was trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to convience Big.

And, its not that I didn't like the finale. I loooorrved it! I just wanted it to be more focused on the girls as a whole and their friendships. Because through out the whole show thats the one thing that never really faltered was the girls friendships. The men would just come and go, and a couple of them came around a few times. But, I guess I was just longing for a glimpse of the girls in the earlier seasons.

I am glad that we got to know Big's name, but to be honest I had figured they might tell his name in the last episode. As far as Carrie not choosing Aidan, as much as I loved loved loved him and I loved them together, Carrie was so caught up in Big she just wouldn't let herself be happy anywhere else. And, when she tried being happy without him it all went to crap, in example, Alexansder. I didn't like this character at all and I thought too much time of our ending got spent on him, and not enough on the important things.

SATC