View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 PM
jules166
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'll Never Be Her (View Post)
That is one of the best pairings for sure. Their amazing chemistry is really what sells it, though. The writers can try to sell their opposites-attract story they're doing with Lily/Billy, but they're so boring and predictable together.

You know I like a ton of couples with different combinations.

I like a lot of the bad boy and bad girl pairings, like Leo/Greenlee from AMC, Lucas/Sami from DAYS, Jason/Sam from GH, Matt/Maxie from GH, and others.

Yet, I also sometimes like the good girl and bad boy combination or vice versa.

BUT, you are absolutely right. It all depends on the chemistry. I also do not find anything at all appealing about Lily and Billy. Where is the excitement?

What makes a couple amazing is the chemistry between the actors. And you can't force chemistry. You either have it or you don't.

Did you read Billy's interview where he says that his first screen test was with Peter AND Elizabeth before he got the job? So basically his on-screen brother and love interest. His screen test wasn't with Christel who plays Lily.

When you have Elizabeth and Billy in any scenes together, the chemistry is there. It's genuine. Not forced at all.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
jules166 is offline   Reply With Quote