View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 02:52 AM
keep the starlight
Fan Forum Hero

I don't want to wait either, Janine!

I really liked this episode, it made me all teary at certain parts..but I'm just a big softie.

Ben/Sue- Still loving these two. I loved their conversation by the locker, and then the random kid teasing them about the kiss- too cute. I wasn't mad at Ben about how he acted with Sue, because I know he just really wanted her to meet his brother.

Deb/Jon- Loved these two, as always. They just work so well together. I loved the scene by the lockers where Jon broke their plans, and couldn't believe she wasn't mad. Then she said she was breaking the plans too, and they were both like 'And you're not mad..?" Cuteness.

Michael/Mia- I really love these too! I loved the scene where Michael is admitting the kiss wasn't about the wine, and it turns out Annie was there so she was like 'Oh.. Your washing detergent right?' Smooth Mia.

The Guys- LOVE THEM. I'm just a sucker for their friendship. I loved their interaction in the beginning of the episode. And I also loved that Jon defended Dino against the boss. Aw, I love Jon. He's such a sweetheart.

The Girls- Loved that Jackie/Deb were playing Scrabble..too cute. And Jackie's "backne" I must admit Jackie was more tolerable in this episode. I think because, like Janine said, she's just brokenhearted and I can understand that. LOVED when they broke into Dino's and Jackie tripped.. it was all really playful and cute.

-I love Ben even more than I already did, for being a complete Momma's boy. I loved the hug and the 'I'm Sorry'. So sweet. And him watching the movie with the rents'. What a cutie.

-Loved the Dino/Annie bonding at the end. Even though I wasn't a fan of Annie's in the beginning. I feel bad for her, she just loves her son and wants to reconnect with him.

That is all. I'm chatty because I'm trying to avoid Midterms.