View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:04 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Angel is good on his own show. I didn't like him on BTVS unless he was Angelus. Do you like Spike? He's there for Buffy when nobody else is both in season 6 and season 7. I wish you would give Spuffy a chance that's all. You don't have to love them but idk they had good moments.

I just think the title is kind of bashing is all. I like Spike and Anya. I think they had some really good scenes in season 7. There was always an ease around them when they were together.
Well, I just like Spike in Season 2 and 4. I like Angel and Angelus. I'm going to name my son if I get one when I grow up"Angelus", and my daughter Anya. Hey, TulieMajulie7, do u know Spike in real life is older than Angel(us). David was born in 1971, and James was born in 1962. He's 8 years younger than my mom and dad. I liked Buffy and Spike together when I was young, but I outgrew the couple and got interested in Bangel(us). I have a huge obsession and crush on Angel now. I'm obsessed with Bangel and Sanya, sometimes Dargelus( Darla and Angelus). Emma Caufield looks older than SMG. So I think Spike and Anya match. Sorry about the title, that's all I could think of.