View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 11:36 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Joey's feelings for Pacey did not come out of nowhere. It all starts with these little moments In Escape to Witch Island, he bumps her and then she bumps him back and you can see them having fun. Notice the way Joey is blushing when Andie brought up Pacey's name in 308 and she said he has his moments. She totally overreacted to Pacey and Jen. She insulted Jen. There was no reason to do that. Notice how Dawson says that sometimes you want to hold someone's hand. What does Joey do at the end? She went to grab Pacey's hand. In Northern Lights, she was kissing AJ and then realized she had to be somewhere else. Who is the first person she goes to see? Pacey. She even said she was going to try to come. She didn't promise she would be there. 314, Andie says Joey sounds like her before she started dating Pacey. Everything Pacey says bothers her in the jail cell. She says you've never been so mean to me before and he says it's never bothered you. Then, when he comes to see her, she says you need to read between the banter. She has this her face. In the next episode, she was so bothered when she thought he was only hanging out with her because of Dawson. Then, she is all worried about him getting suspended, so she goes to see him. She says I guess I thought something else. In 316, Pacey's on her mind. She wonders where he is an and asks Jen. In 322, Pacey says why does this feel right and Joey says it was the dance lessons

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote