View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Eoyore
Master Fan

OOOOh! what a fun thread! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] thanks for starting....I hope they keep it!

Cat Fight Club: Hyde teaching Jackie Zen. There are some really strong sexual sparks between them in this one in my opinion! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Hyde Moves In: He's naked in the backseat. He's all hot and pissed when he throws the phone. He holds his pinky up when holding the teacup..."I should kick your ass"! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] !! And I loved Red "I don't wanna be "bleepin" Santa Claus"! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh and Kitty kissing the two boys!

Jackie Bags Hyde: Lots of raging macho testosterone when he punches out Chip! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] The kiss on the car..... [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/spinface.gif[/img]

Black Dog: Kelso is HILARIOUS! Hyde shaves for Jackie! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I Can't Quit You Babe: Hyde on top of Jackie....J/H makin out.....makin out....and more makin out! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You: Zen undone! Emotional Hyde! Jackie's "I love you"! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]