View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 12:52 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by MAKRO
Or do think his concern would be restricted to the chance of Amy getting pregnant, rather than about her having sex? If that was the case, I could see him being more concerned after he knew about Madison.
I think this is the case. I do think he was on "alert," just knowing that Ephram has already impregnated Madison, thus, in his mind, as a father, he instinctively wanted to stop this from happening to Amy. I think it sort of proves he felt this way whenever he told Andy that his daugher was about to be deflowered by "super sperm." This comment shows that he had the Madison pregnancy on his mind.

Quote:
But it seems to me, he would be concerned about her "deflowering" under any circumstances, even if his concern about her becoming pregnant was not influenced by knowing about Madison.
I honestly don't think Harold even thought about the possibility of E/A having sex in NYC. If he did, I think we would have heard about it in one way or another. But I could be way off here and like other things, we are to assume that it did cross his mind, but we just didn't see it.