View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 04:04 AM
RoxyBlueGirl7
Elite Fan

Luci- I know what you mean about the smell of books. I just thought it was hilarious that she made Anna smell a book too. I can't think of very many people that would include that on a college tour. I loved it.

I don't know that I would've enjoyed Rory's tour, but I also wouldn't have wanted to go to the parties. Actually, I'm really not into college tours, so I probably wouldn't enjoyed any kind of tour. But I think Rory's tour was good based on what Headmaster Charleston said. He said Anna was focused and reminded him of Rory, so her taking Anna on a tour she would like made sense.

I agree with you, Dorothy, about the party. Anna didn't need to go to a college party at 16. Anna definitely seemed a little immature, and I'm glad Rory kept her from it. I think Rory did a great job trying to show Anna college life. She showed her a lot of Yale and was very enthusiastic. She really tried to make Anna feel welcome, and Anna seemed excited about a lot of the little things about college (the general freedom).

I loved Rory/Logan tonight. Like you said, Katie, Alexis and Matt have great chemistry.