View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:26 PM
trucherrygirl
Supreme Fan

Yeah, I think that would be cool. I love all the December holidays in general. I celebrate Hanukkah, not Christmas, but I have my b-day on Christmas, so sometimes I get lots of presents!

OMG, NO!! Ahhh, I wanna go to Vancouver! I've been to Canada 10 times (8 times to Montreal, twice to Toronto) for various physical therapy treatments. But ahhh, Vancouver! Tru Calling was filmed in Vancouver! Damn.

My family has some friends who live in Seattle and if we end up going up during the summer (maybe), we might take a drive into Vancouver! But that's only if I do well in school. A friend who I went to high school with is from Montreal, but she lives in Vancouver now and goes to school at UBC.

I'm from Southern California in Southern Orange County, 1-2 hours south of LA (yes, the OC, but I hate it when it's called that). But I go to school at UC Berkeley, which is right across the bay from San Francisco. I LOVE NorCal!

Ooohhh, how was your road trip? BIG difference between SF and LA, huh?