eiluvial
Master Fan

Title: Sweetest Guy
Author: Emily
Rating: G
Category: Romance.
Pairing: Lois/Clark
Spoilers: Committed
Disclaimer: Obviously, I don’t own Smallville or its characters. No infringement intended.
Summary: A very short one shot about Lois' phone call to Chloe.

What's a place like this doing in a guy like you."

Clark Kent looked around and glanced at Lois. "Lois I thought you had stopped drinking?" Lois smiled. "This is a Party isn't it?" Clark stared at her. "It must be because you are a party pooper." Lois started giggling.

Clark yanked the glass out of Lois' hand and placed it down on the counter. "I'm going to take you home. You'll at least be safe there." Lois smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Clark, you really should have let me drive," Lois says as she exits the truck almost missing the step altogether,"i'm a much better driver." Clark exits the truck and helps her up. "Sure, Lois,because you're doing such a great job walking." Lois grinned up at him. Clark looks at Lois while unlocking the door. Opening the door up He takes Lois by the hand into the kitchen. "Stay here, I'll be right back, I'm going to get you something to change into."

Lois quickly nodded.

Clark runs up the stairs and get's his high school Jersey, it's better than nothing, he says to himself. He starts his way down the stairs, "Here you go Lois i-. Why are you sitting on the counter?"

Lois flashes a smile. "I love you Clark." Nerviously Clark smiled giving her the jersey. "I love you to Lois. I'm just going to be in the next room if you need me. I'm going to be fixing up the couch for you."

Half an Hour later..

Sitting on the couch Clark looks at the clock. "How's it going in there Lois?" "I'm almost done!" Clark shakes his head. "It's only a Jersey Lois, how long can that take?"

Having had finished, an hour later. "Now here's a bowl if you feel the need to..do what ever you have the need to do and if you need anything I'm just upstairs." Lois smiles at him. "Thanks for taking care of me Clarkie."

"Urm...Your Welcome Lois." He makes his way up the stairs glancing back at Lois.

She picks up the phone and dials Chloe's number. "Chloe...It's your cuz! Guess who came to my rescue last night? Not Oliver Queen but Clark Kent! He's just the sweetest guy I've ever known. He's my best friend and guess what I love? Clark Kent. Don't tell anybody though," Lois laughs into the phone, stopping and holding her stomach, "Sorry, I've got a bowl with my name on it." She hangs up.

It was going to be a long night for Lois and Clark.
eiluvial is offline   Reply With Quote