View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 02:29 AM
Karbear3916
Master Fan

Madison didnt appear in this episode there was some girl who replaced her. And by all means WE SAW SOME BRIGHT!!!!!! Bout time geesh

Amy/Ephram: Ok i was upset by this.He shouldn't have lied to her and went to see the band. If he's in love with Amy like he says he is why would he even bother going? I mean if he went obviously he's unsure of his feelings for amy and wanted to explore it further.And some brother Bright is, if he had any sense he would talk Ephram out of going because he's dating Amy.

Andy/Amanda: Ok i'm getting bored by this storyline and it just started going. I'm not a fan of these two and at the end you could definitly tell they were going to kiss blah blah blah....

Hannah/Amy: I'm glad we got to see more scenes with them. ALthough I do feel sorry for Hannah's dad and his condition. I was tearing when she was telling Amy what happened to him. And amy's such a great friend she went along and researched about it I would of done the same thing if my friend as in the same situation.

Dr. Abott: Ok he literally makes me laugh everytime i see him on the show. He was singing christmas carols. And whats with the lazer beams thingy he's a wack job but funny.

Dr. Jake : "I'm more of an amazon.com kind of guy, you should see my blockbuster bill." I love him.

Twilight -- 12/12/2008