View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 10:40 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry D

P.S. Michelle, please check your Private Messages.
Thanks Jerry. Already done.

COOCAT & Jerry.. I see your excellent points regarding season 1/2 of Dawson's Creek. I would have completely agreed with you guys before watching Everwood. I never thought that any show could take the place of my love for early seasons Dawson's Creek... Until I watched season 1 Everwood. I was simply captivated and I have never, ever loved a COMPLETE season like season 1 Everwood. E/A grabbed me from the moment that Amy ran after purple haired Ephram at school. And the chemistry between Greg/Emily? Unreal. I have never seen better. And more importantly, I have never loved an entire cast of characters on a show like I do with Everwood. I literally, care about every, single character on Everwood. The only other show I can say that I instantly fell in love with every character was Friends. I can't say that about Dawson's Creek. Especially Mitch and Gail in season 1. Ugh. But yes, early seasons Dawson's Creek is phenomenal, but for me, Everwood took over that number one spot. I can literally pop in my season 1 Everwood DVD, and watch every word of every episode and be just as captivated as I was while first watching it.

The Crow.. That is hilarious about driving back 30 minutes for Buffy. I never watched Buffy but my very best friend is a Buffy fanatic and still is. I have also read the reviews and know how much the critics loved this outstanding show.

Jerry.. You bring up an excellent point. Dawson's Creek declined in quality as the seasons progressed, and with Everwood, we know that as of season 3, the writing and quality is still picture perfect. However, it still might be too early to tell with Everwood. Maybe it will pull a Dawson's Creek where the writing and storylines decrease in quality? I don't think this will be the case, but anything is possible.

Last edited by jediwands; 11-29-2004 at 10:54 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote