View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 07:32 PM
Kryssi
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mila_Masterson:
<STRONG>When Red painted Eric's old crib to make up for being an ass the whole episode( "Heartbreakers" )my heart melted [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Well, it's not my favorite R/K episode...but it's my favorite momment...does that make sense?</STRONG>
Perfectly. I feel the same way; not my favorite episode but definitely an amazing moment. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Well I have to say I agree with Ms. Isabel about Red's Birthday. That whole episode is full of R/K cuteness, and especially that porch scene. Gaaah, could they BE any more frickin' adorable?!?! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Also, since it was mentioned in a couple posts ago, I lurve that driveway scene near the end of Halloween in the flashback. First of all, Kitty looked purrrific in that costume if I do say so myself. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Secondly, that embrace they shared was just so natural and heartwarming... Yeah I turn completely queer when I talk about those two, sorry. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

There are sooo many other eps/moments to pick from, though, AAAHHH!!!

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Kryssi ]