View Single Post
Old 11-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Ms. Isabel
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>when they realized the kids had left town and wouldn't be back for a while. And she dropped her stitching and they ran upstairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and of course when he's found painting the cradle [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

and when he tells Eric that he's not good enough for Donna, "Just like I'm not good enough for your mother." [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

and when she pranks him on Prank Day with the fake falling on the ice ... "I fake lots of things!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

and when he fakes that second heart attack and she says something about "you'd better see a white light buster." [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Sassy Kitty is so hysterical. But yeah, what really stuck out last night was Red sitting there reading the paper while they had their little discussion and just... being so Red. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] "Not you sweetheart."</STRONG>
Oh, I love all your favorites! You've got very good taste [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . Yeah, that 'running up the stairs' bit they do is always cute - I like the one from Red and Stacey; where Red tells her "I'm thinking 45 minutes" and Kitty responds "Ooh, the scenic route", and they run up the stairs [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] .

And you're right about Sassy Kitty - she's a blast [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] !