View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 AM
J@NeY
Obsessed Fan

I am not one for asking for relationship advice at all but i've come to a point where i don't know what to do anymore. After reading what Unfaithful said about how her relationship used to be, reminded me a lot of mine.

My boyfriend and I have been on/off for like three years now. He asked me to marry him three weeks after we got together when we were in Vegas, but we didn't due to my brother stopping us. Then we planned to get married last year, but i fell pregnant with our daughter and i didn't wanna get hitched looking like a whale. He took it as i didn't want to marry him. Since then we argue all the time. He is so jealous and overprotective it drives me insane - We get the cops called for our fighting, i've smashed up his car, he's threw my jimmy choos out the window ( ) and so on. I never get jealous, but with him i have been and that drives me nuts i hate feeling that. Two nights ago he asked me to marry him again and I said i need to think about it because all we do is fight.
I do love him, when it's good it is soooo good. He loves his daughter so much and treats my son as his own. But this fighting can't be good right? He'd never lay a hand on me, but we get in each others faces a lot. Never when the kids are around, but i sense my son picks up on the bad vibes between my boyfriend and I. I don't know what to do, how can we get married if we fight like this - But i can't think of anyone else i'd want to be with for the rest of my life. I am at a loss. It's like ehhh, how do we stop the fighting?? I have tried.