View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 08:26 PM
BehrItAll
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Hi guys! New thread.

My weekend? Awesome! I went to see Ari again, I saw two gigs in a row on the same night, one for all, minors included and another for people over 18. The latter was fan-freaking-tastic! The guy rocks so hard, I'm in love again. And it was so nice to see some friends again too.

Right now I'm procrastinating like you'd never believe... I'm talking about job hunting. I dunno, I guess it's some underlying fear or something, or then I just suck.

I will have to swing by at the stores even though I didn't do what I'm supposed to do... I got a sofa last weekend, my parents brought it from my aunt they were visiting. I'm not exactly digging it, the color is rather horrid but it'll do temporarily. Anyways, I'll have to clean it up so I need stuff for that. I also need more clips for my new curtains so I can hang them. My place is coming together quite nicely, it looks pretty good here.
Cool! I want to win tickets to see Madonna but am bad about calling up the radio station.

I have been there. I understand the fear. And you don't suck

Will we get to see some pics?
How is the view? I remember the view from the pics you used to post of your old place

Roswell, I thought was only good up until they blamed Tess for Alex's death.
They screwed it up then.