View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 05:20 PM
~*Ambrosia*~
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Anyone got an extra $200 dollars to spend? Yes? Well why not place a bid on the new Travis inspired doll? I'm sure any Barbies you may have hanging around would be very grateful [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] ..lol..

Quote:
Could Travis possibly have had it cut for an upcoming project??? - maej26
God that'd be GREAT! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] However, I havn't heard anything yet [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img].

Ne-fehr-ious - Aww, that sucks when bad things happen all at once like that [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. I really hope this week will be much better for ya [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]. As for me, yeah, I was sick for awhile with a "flu-ish" type thing and I still havn't quite gotten my energy level back up to normal. Oh and that guy from the soap-opera definitely does look "Fimmel-esque" but, I gotta admit, personally I find him a little "Neandrathal-esque" as well [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img].

Quote:
I like his haircut, but it does totally alter his image. I'm gonna keep trying to draw him. I've taken the lip touching picture and done some brightening, so I can see details now, and I'll give that one another go. Now the short hair...find more pictures, draw more. It so changes the look of his face - he looks a little older that way. At either length, I'd love to run my fingers through.
Mmmm... ditto [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] ..lol.. And I sooo want to see some of your drawings! Like, right now darnnit! :: stomps foot in frustration like a spoiled kid :: I hope you decide to share with us soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ..lol..

[ 02-09-2004: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]