View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:34 PM
ride the lightning
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's why people have the anniversary thread prep announcement in the beginning of each thread, citing a deadline for submission, etc.
Yes but some of the posters won't see that

Quote:
Really, with 3 scenes, though, it's a no-brainer. I mean, there are some we'd all die without including, like the playground scene.
True. Like S4 it's bound to have Windstruck kiss in there some where

Quote:
Yes, helping with the thread doesn't necessarily = artwork, but there will be things that necessitate artwork. I have too much to propose to you all. I seriously need to get a handle on everything and come back. So far, it looks like me and Court are co-planners and one of us will open the thread, though we never talked about this officially. So if you want to take part or have a great idea, let us know. I seriously - as much as I wish I could resist - will be double-checking everything, though. Probably why I'm so stressed.
Yes we haven't talked yet but it seems like that will be the go Mel we should start PM'ing each other (seeing as we have a lot of free space now ) and get this underway, I know you probably have done a lot of work already but I have NFI what you have done so just PM me and I can take it from there

Quote:
I have word documents blowing out my ass.
Quote:
Ouch.

Quote:
So ... I promise to start looking things over tomorrow in a take-it-one-step-at-a-time kinda way. But that means I can't stay up super late tonight.
Do you need help with this? I am going to be home all weekend so let me know

Night Jac Get some rest.