View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:27 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Mark Valley / Agent John Scott #1 - Because he wasn't a betrayer but a national hero

Mark Valley|Agent John Scott Appreciation Thread

John Scott was a Special Agent for the FBI with questionable allegiance. His activities before his death, and his retrieved
memories, indicated intimate knowledge of persons and events associated with the Pattern.
It was for this reason that his body was taken to Massive Dynamic, where technicians worked to retrieve his memories.
He was also romantically involved with his law enforcement partner, Agent Olivia Dunham.
It was discovered that John was a part of a secret NSA task force with the mission
of infiltrating a bio-terrorist organization run by a man named Conrad Moreau.

Fan List

1. Addison Montgomery
2. shinystar
3. oonas
4. bickering love
5. Myfirstlove
6. sightofstars
7. Lari
8. hannah&nick fan

Trivia

• John Scott has O-Positive blood type.

• Although he stopped appearing in episodes after The Transformation, John had a cameo in Brown Betty in Walter's story,
in the form of a photograph on the desk of Detective Olivia Dunham.
Walter's narration implies that John Scott's fictional counterpart had broken Detective Dunham's heart.

• John Scott, played by actor Mark Valley, was actually married to Anna Torv (who plays the character of Olivia Dunham) between 2008 and 2010.

Quotes

You do that and we will come after you -- I will come after you.

The idea somebody making a call whether not you and I get to live in the same city is unacceptable to me.

Broyles is an idiot. You're smarter, you're stronger, you're much better looking. He's jealous.

I will prove it, Liv. That I love you. Always.

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by sofiab; 05-23-2012 at 06:41 AM