View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 02:49 PM
Abomasum
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I can honestly say.....no bull.......that when I see that you have posted.....I anticipate reading something funny/smart or both.
Don't make me blush... I'm really not a big light tonight, though, I spent the day painting little kids' faces. ... little kids love painted faces.. and butterflies....

Quote:
I forgot all about that scene. You're right.
As far as Delia and Nina.....if there was a Season 5......there would have been a lot of interaction between those 2 because they would be living together.
Not all the interaction would be good....after all......Delia would be a teenager and probably would be a handful at times. I'm sure Nina would have had to deal with that...not always politely.
Of course, there would be those wonderful times when Nina and Delia would have those heart to heart mother-daughter situations and the interaction would be beautiful.
Hmmm... I don't know about Delia being a brat towards Nina. She's been raised well, I still picture her as a polite girl, and Nina isn't family, not the way Andy and Ephram are. You can be mean to real family, because that's just how it is, because they know and love you that way... but everyone outside of that very special bond... can't. I just don't really see that... only if she didn't like Nina the way she obviusly does.
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote