View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 01:21 PM
ButterflyBabe
Elite Fan

Love As We Make It AKA Drabble Series: ZE/NB - PG

So after the urging of some people who read my fics, I've decided to open this thread.

Pair: Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky

Rating: PG in most cases, PG-13 max for some innuendo and language.

Summary: These drabbles are based on the real-life happenings of Zac and Nikki. They contain things like TCAs, VMAs, TIFF, etc. I do add in some things that probably don't or haven't happened, but you never know. If you are curious about some event that happens and are not a hardcore Zikki shipper, then I will be more then happy to explain it to you. Most of this fics contain many references to little-known details, so feel free to ask me to explain. This is not a normal chapter fic, its more like a series of drabbles. They are all connected and will reference each other, but this is not chaptered.

Warnings: These fics is friend locked. If you would like to read, please friend me on LJ and I will friend you back. I have chosen to friend lock them because they do contain some negative elements towards Vanessa Hudgens. I very much try not to go overboard and bash, etc, but there are some elements in my drabbles that fans of hers may not enjoy. So please do not leave comments about that.

I hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to leave comments. The fics are listed chronologically.

Someday

Love Me Like a Vampire

For Now

Please Don't Leave Me Alone

Let's Play Dolls

Strawberries and Mangoes

She Loves Him

For Her

Layover

Trying

I'll Always Love You

Worth It