View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:10 AM
buffyannAlex

We're Stepping Down

Hello you all !

It is with an extreme sadness that we have to announce that both Mich and I are stepping down as moderators of the Everwood board.
We continue to love and adore Everwood and it will always hold a very special place in our hearts. we love this board to death, and you all members are absolutely fantastic and we've had the best of times here, dealing with the loss of our shows and seeing how the passion remained very much alive long after it was gone. It is also the place where the Thankful book project came to life and I personnaly felt so much support from all the members, it was amazing. You are all a joy to talk with and fun, and this board always felt like a shelter to us.

Unfortunately, we can no longer devote as much time as this board deserves, as you probably saw in the last couple of months, some of you noticed that we weren't there a lot, and this unfortunately will not change in the forseeable future. We pondered this decision but we agreed that we just couldn't continue without the board suffering from it and both of us feel like we can't continue without the other. We're just a team.

We will pop up somewhere on the internet as a duo again in one form or another, I still very much plan to build an everwood archive site and we created a blog for now on this soon-to-be archive site where we'll try and post thoughts on everwood and other things from time to time. But for now, we're done here.

I might stay here until new mods are assigned, and we know they'll be fantastic, as all of you are and we wish him or her the best of luck. We will continue to pop out sometimes here, but just definitely not daily.

Mich is recovering from her knee surgery right now, she's fine, all went well, but she's just not online much. but she'll come by sometimes to reply here.

we love you all, you've made the board what it is, a great place to be
Alexandra