View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:42 PM
WyldIce
Passionate Fan

^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Quote:
Being Blown Up Is Not My Primary Function! Sons has an all-star cast, and believe it or not, Hunnam, Sagal, Perlman and Siff are just the beginning. Also look for these familiar faces:

Drea de Matteo, aka addict Adriana from The Sopranos, plays Wendy, Jax's troubled ex-wife. (By the way, don't let the events of the premiere fool you, because as creator Kurt Sutter said, "Wendy will be coming back later in the season.")

Mitch Pileggi (FBI director Skinner from X-Files) plays Darby, a neo-Nazi who has it in for the rival Sons of Anarchy.

The Shield's Jay Karnes—who says that for him, "Sons of Anarchy is like methadone for the heroin of The Shield."—is an ATF agent with an ulterior motive for going after SAMCRO.

Ryan Hurst, best known as Allison DuBois' charming ne'er-do-well brother Lucky on Medium, appears as good guy/Son-on-sabbatical Opie.

Sprague Grayden, Jericho's beloved Heather, plays Donna, who is married to Opie, but who is not nearly so in love with the club.
I know this is a little off topic, but for Sprague Grayden in the new show!! I shipped Heather and Jake in Jericho