View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 04:18 PM
Meekomist
Loyal Fan

They were also filming ER in the backlot, which is another reason we didn't get to see a lot back there. At the beginning of the tour the tour guide said some people like to come when nothing is being filmed so they can see lots of sets, others like to come when everything is filming because there is a chance to see stars.

We were there when everything was filming. Most of the Stage Doors were closed, which indicated filming, although a few were open so we could peak inside as we drove by on the Tram.

Gilmore Girls is filmed on multiple sound stages, so that's probably why there is a good chance you would tour one of their sets .. I was just lucky enough that for me it was the Dragonfly Inn. Plus since they were filming in Stars Hollow they were not filminig at Rory and Lorelai's house so I got to see that too.

As for Alexis .. as were driving up we spotted her walking into her trailer, then she came right back out, I recognized her right away. The tour guide sped up so that we went by just as she was going to walk across the street, she didn't look up at us though, she just walked right on by. She was wearing a purple top, grey skirt, and on her feet, bright blue shoes (they were not part of the outfit) .. she had her hair back in a bun.

The thing that most stands out for me from seeing her... is how blue her eyes are .. they just pop out.

~~ CHECK OUT SUPERNATURAL THIS FALL ON THE WB!! ~~
Vote for a Jared Padalecki Forum!!