View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 04:42 PM
JayDeeMac
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollies (View Post)
I'm doing pretty well. The movie has sort of reignited my passion so I thought I would pop back in and check out the board. I'm going to try and visit a bit more from time to time.
That sounds great. I think it has reignited the passion of a lot of people. Hopefully we have some threads to keep you interested. As well as the new classics we have quite a lot of new ones and myself and Neel have ideas for a lot more

If I remember correctly you were pretty handy when it came to making avis. Any chance of you checking out the icon challenge sometime?

Quote:
I kind of wish I hadn't of bought it on impulse because if I had thought about it I would have got something other than my name engraved. I know a few other people got "Don't give up" on theirs.
By getting your name engraved you can't even sell it on ebay really if you regret it. Not at least someone named Dani spots it! "Don't give up" is pretty good. Or you could have "Find the Truth" or "Scratchy Beard"

Quote:
I think I'm going to keep them packaged. Though I'm tempted to open the keyring. I might have to get a second one lol
I've been thinking the same thing. Double up on the items so I can play with one of them!

Yesterday was a great day X-Files memorabilia wise. In the moring post I received my X-Files keyring and my X-Files card set along with the display box. Looks very nice

After that I then had my Memorabilia fair where I bought a few more items. A bunch of photos (large and small) including one that will drive the shippers crazy! Also got a few cell plaques and a display print mixing photos from the movie and cells.

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!