View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 12:29 AM
*PassionateJ*
Fan Forum Hero

Surprise Series- Zac Efron/Nikki Blonsky- PG13-R

Art by: Bev

Pairing: Zac & Nikki
Rating: PG13-M
Summary: This is my series based on Zac and Nikki and their relationship after Hairspray. Every chapter is some sort of Surprise that one them will do for the other. Their relationship develops from Nikki's 19th Birthday. I tried to use the timeline of real events of Zac and Nikki and coinciding it with my fictional series.

This series is not in chronological order so here is a time line with the links to the chapters so you can understand this series:

Chapters:

1. Nikki Bday Fic: "Surprise" -Nikki's 19th Bday-How it all began 11/9/07
2. Masquerade 1/2 Masquerade-Part 1-Christmas flashback/New Years 07
3. Masquerade 2/2 Masquerade-Part 2-New Years 07
4. AMA=MIA Why was Zac & Nikki MIA for the 2007 AMA's when they were suppose to both be attending?- 11/17-1/18/07
5. Valentine's Day- International Style! -Valentine's Day-International Style 2/14/08
6. A lot To Be Thankful For-Macy's Day Parade/Thanksgiving 2007
7. Seventeen Lessons In Love-Nikki in LA from Dec 3rd-5th of 07 and Zac mysteriously being MIA
8. A lot to be Thankful For Part 2: San Luis Obispo-Thanksgiving 2007 Holiday Weekend....Nikki spends the holiays at the Efron's.
9. Declaration (MTV Movie Awards)-How it should of happened

Thanks to Jen for being my beta on this series

Please R&R on my LJ if you like the chapters

This series might eventually be Friends locked! So if you want to be adde let me know

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 08-24-2008 at 11:48 PM