View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:13 PM
January174
Dedicated Fan

ohhh you just reminded me! It is that scene right when Nikki mentions the famous artist, and the teacher asks if anyone else knows any famous nudes and Donna goes "Kelly Taylor" That's when the song starts, now I can't remem if it goes straight from that scene to the peach pit? it might, but I can't be bothered checking my dvd right now
it's a completely different song on the dvd, it's only because I watched that episode like 30 times when I had it on tape years ago that it's burned into my brain

and don't stop Mel I love the oldies too, and I think it is in large part because of this show
Working in a Coal Mine by Lee Dorsey and I can't help but see Steve working at the Peach Pit

Oh another one I noticed on this list Earth Angel by the Penguins from The Little Fish, is this from the scene where Brenda/Dylan talking in the peach pit and they drive off in his car? I was watching the dvd and knew the song was different, and I remember specifically in the promo for this ep they showed that scene and had a very romantic old song playing. Funny thing is a few years ago when I was watching Back to the Future 1, I heard the "earth angel" song when the parents are dancing, have their first kiss, and just *loved* the song, was obsessed with it, and now I find out I probably heard it on 90210 first