View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 05:13 PM
crazyforcmm
Ultimate Fan

I knew it - soon, there had to be a shirtless scene for Jack

Let's see - without trying to repeat too many things from above - I absolutely loved the acting between Matt/ Christine - it really seemed like a son/ mother fight - there voices were perfect, great body language, and their "fight" itself was powerful and very well worded. I think it's great that Grace is trying to quit marijuana and to have Jack help her along because she doesn't have anyone else to turn to.

I really liked the Tom/ Grace scene - especially the kiss - how awesome was that? How priceless was the footnotes for the footnotes line?

Let's see - I didn't like Courtney because of what she did to Marcus - it seems kind of out of character, but I do think like Michael said it might have been caused due to Jack/ Courtney and feeling alone.

The chess scenes were neat because I remember when I was little - I tried not to win games like Bobby, but I'm glad that Peter told him that you should try to do things to the best of your ability and if you lose, you lose knowing you've tried your best.