View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyspuffy
Why is he holding so much to Missy??
I think that this was also touched upon by Bobby's stroyline in the episode. He kept wanting to please everyone at the expense of himself. I think that Jack began seeing Missy again because he didn't believe he had a chance with Courtney at the moment. While I love Jack and Missy, I think that Jack feels trapped now. Courtney wants something more and he is already in a relationship. He isn't the type of guy to go and break a girls heart because he girl he wants "more" has come along. He will hold things out, play the good boyfriend until Missy wants to end things.

Quote:
And I also loved our newest guest star, Hector E, of course
He was great.

Quote:
Courtney is... well, I like her, of course. She was getting on my nerves just a tad tonight. I wish she'd had more of a story then, oh, guys hit on me, oh, I think about Jack. End story.
I think that the point that they were trying to get across was that Courtney feels alone. She felt that all of her friends have left her. So she is trying to "drown" her sorry both in flirting and drinking. She didn't realize that Marcus come there for her and not for Jack. Had she known that things would have been very different.

Quote:
I love how Grace acknowledged the obvious hidden feelings of love b/w J/C. Yeah, yeah, the minds of 'shippers... whatever I just like how she's starting to take interest in his life and becoming involved
Yeah, it great that she is taking a real interest in Jack. Even if it is because she thinks Missy is too good looking. I mean she compared her to a toy. Meaning that she is so model like that she isn't even a real girl. Unlike Courtney who has the girl next door look. Jack is just shoving things off with a "too little, too late" attitude. Or he could just be so not used to having her take an interest that when she does he is very confused by it. hmm.....