View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

when we talked about it I said I wouldnt open threads for everyone (there were a lot of people on that old list in the old birthday thread who dont even post here anymore, because the thread was opened in the beginning when there were still a lot of people around). I think birthday threads would only make sense for regular posters. Otherwise it would really spam the board if we would open threads for people who dont post here or arent even on ff anymore. I thought that was the whole purpose of adding a new list to the opening post here.. so that the posters who actually post here can be added and we can open threads for the regular posters on the board. Otherwise we could have kept the birthday thread. Maybe it was a misunderstanding.

I just wondered that you always used the word "I".. while I used the word "we" regarding the survivor threads. We can share them. you do one.. I do one. that way we could both do them.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign