View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 09:45 AM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

Jason Behr is definitely the perfect Max. I can't even imagine anyone else in this role. EVER!

Right now, I'm up to 1x04. I'm doing it so it's like 6 moments per episode so it's going to be really great! I'm so excited So far, I'm like omgosh I can't vote for any episodes We'll see! This one will be just Season 1. Hopefully, there won't be so much problems w/ ties and such. Maybe in the beginning if it's really tight it could be which ever one gets more than 1 vote...but that's only if there is a tie. It will be much easier when there is less episode as it gets down to the wire.

We know that Max was in love w/ her and I think Liz also had a crush on him too b\c when Maria told Liz "Max Evans is staring at you again" she said "Max Evans, this *points to self* No, un uh..it's not..."...like she felt that a guy like Max could never like a girl like her. Man, it's so cute actually that they both had this thing for each other and it didn't get mentioned until crazy circumstances made it all come out.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)